Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms carefully. By accessing or using our website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Do not use this site if you if you do not agree to all of these terms.
If you have any questions regarding the use of our site, please contact us.
- In these Terms and Conditions "our website" means the URL www.thecorpsshop.com, "we", "us" and "our" means The Corps Shop, and "you" and "your" means you, the customer.
- These Terms and Conditions together with your order and the order reference number provided to you constitute the entire contract between us and you for the supply of products. No other Terms and Conditions will apply.
- The Corps Shop reserves the right to change or modify these Terms and Conditions or any policy or guideline of www.thecorpsshop.com at any time and in its sole discretion. Any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting on our website.
2. Intellectual Property
- All images, text and design on this site are the sole property of thecorpsshop.com or, in some cases, a third party.
- Content on this site cannot be copied or used in any way without the written consent of Thecorpsshop.com. Failure to adhere to this may result in breach of copyright or trademark, or other laws leading to civil and criminal prosecution.
- Notwithstanding the above thecorpsshop.com customers and visitors may email or print off information to send to family or friends for the purposes of making purchasing decisions from Thecorpsshop.com.
3. Formation of Contract
- You offer to purchase products from us through our website.
- Your offer is made by completing and submitting your order.
- Our acceptance of your offer is confirmed by us providing you with an order reference number.
- Once we provide you with the order reference number a binding contract is formed.
4. Legal Capacity to Transact
- If you are under eighteen (18) years of age, you cannot order via our website without consent or approval from parent or legal guardian.
5. Processing your Order
- Upon completing your order and submitting it through the checkout system, an order reference number will be issued to you via a confirmation email.
- We will not process your order until it has passed our internal validation procedures, for the purpose of preventing credit card or payment fraud.
- Upon processing your order and receiving payment we will send you a confirmation email which is your Tax Invoice.
- We reserve the right to refuse service or supply of the products, or to terminate the contract and/or your account at our sole discretion.
- If we cannot process your order after receiving payment, we will contact you using the details entered at the checkout.
6. Payment Methods and Processing
- We currently accept VISA, MasterCard, bank transfer, Wire Transfer & PayPal.
- Orders placed on weekends or public holidays will be processed on the next business day.
- Business days are Monday to Friday, excluding Public holidays.
- We process payments only after you successfully complete the checkout.
- Your tax invoice is your proof of purchase and is required for returns, exchanges and any warranty claims.
- Where you pay by Bank Transfer you must pay the amount payable as indicated on your Order Confirmation within 5 days from the date that you receive your Order Confirmation.
- If a Bank Transfer or Wire Transfer payment is not received within 5 days from the date that you receive your Order Confirmation, we reserve the right to cancel the transaction.
- For credit card and PayPal payments we will email a tax invoice to you with your Order Confirmation. Where you pay by Bank Transfer a tax invoice will be sent to you via email once your payment has been received. This tax invoice becomes your proof of purchase when your Bank Transfer payment is received by Thecorpsshop.com.
- Credit card information entered during the ordering process is done through a secure third-party banking facility and is never retained by us.
- All purchases on applicable Products include GST at the rate of 10%.
- We always strive to list our products with the most competitive prices.
- We reserve the right to modify prices published on our website at any time.
- The price of products shown exclude taxes, duties or other fees applied to imports imposed by foreign Governments. Check with your local postal our taxation service to determine if import charges, Taxes or Duties are payable on your shipment.
- Contact us to discuss any assistance you may require with import duties and taxes.
- We do our best to keep stock of most items listed on our website. However due to the volume and timing of orders received we cannot guarantee stock availability at any specific time.
- We also sell through other electronic platforms and a retail outlet. At times, our inventory may be inaccurate, but we strive to provide accurate stock QTY where possible.
- In the event of stock-outs we will notify customers as soon as possible after their order is received. Customers will have the option to cancel their order, accept an alternative product, or accept an extended delivery schedule.
- The Corps Shop processes orders daily and your goods will ship same-business-day if placed before 3pm (ACST).
- Regular domestic delivery times can take between 3 and 8 business days (Monday to Friday excluding Public holidays) from the date payment is received. Please note that Bank Transfer payments take 1-3 business days to process.
- Regular, Express and International shipping service is provided by Australia Post. For estimated delivery schedule, please go to Australia Post shipping calculator. All parcels will ship from Adelaide 5000.
- Although every effort is made to ship your order according to the estimated delivery times provided, estimated delivery times may change due to changes in supply or shipping circumstances beyond our control. If your order has not arrived after the estimated delivery time, please contact us.
- International orders are delivered to the destination country by Australia Post International Mail service. Local delivery will be completed by your nations Domestic Postal Service.
- We will deliver each ordered product(s) to the place of delivery designated by you.
- Unless otherwise agreed by us, we will deliver your order to the address indicated on your Order Confirmation.
- If no-one is available to take delivery of parcels too big for your letterbox, Australia Post may leave a card so you can pick-up your order from your local Post Office or courier depot.
- If you provide your “Authority to Leave” during the checkout process whereby you give permission for your order be left in a nominated location at the delivery address you agree that delivery is effected once this has been done.
- We will use our reasonable efforts to deliver your order to you within the estimated delivery time indicated on your Order Confirmation; however, we do not guarantee that we will deliver within this time frame.
- Yes, we will deliver to APO / FPO and AFPO address locations and all destinations where Australian Forces are Posted or Deployed. Contact us if you have any specific requirements for Defence Forces Shipping
11. Title and Risk
- Title to and risk in the products will pass to you upon delivery from us.
12. Cancelled Orders
- Please choose carefully and review all products in your shopping cart when completing the checkout process as your order cannot be cancelled once we have provided you with an order reference number.
13. Consumer Guarantees
- Consumer guarantees apply under the Australian Consumer Law. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes the application of those guarantees.
- For more information about your rights as a consumer, see the Australian Consumer Law.
14. Product Warranty
- All items we sell are covered by a minimum 12 months manufacturer’s warranty.
- Please contact the manufacturer of your product for more information on their precise warranty terms and conditions.
- A manufacturer’s warranty is valid with proof of purchase on the original goods within Australia and commences from the purchase date on your invoice. Product warranty is NOT transferable.
- You agree that you will look solely to those warranty(s) provided by those manufacturers and in the first instance, contact the manufacturer for all warranty claims.
- However, we will do everything we can to ensure valid warranty claims are handled and expedited efficiently and effectively.
- Be sure to keep your tax invoice as proof of purchase. To request another copy or for any assistance with a warranty claim please contact us via email and include your name and order reference number.
- We reserve the right to require identification, proof of purchase, or additional verifiable information to help locate the purchase in our records.
- Please contact us to discuss any warranty concerns you may have.
15. Discount Voucher Codes
- Discount Voucher Codes generate a discount from your Shopping Cart value.
- To redeem, simply enter a valid code at the Shopping Cart page then proceed to the checkout to make payment.
- All promotional codes have a unique set of terms and conditions automatically applied when issued and are only valid at the discretion of Thecorpsshop.com.
- Discount Voucher Codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- If you are unable to use a Discount Code, please contact us.
- Issue, cancellation and modification of coupon codes is at the sole discretion of The Corps Shop management.
16. Gift Cards
- Gift cards may be purchased at Thecorpsshop.com.
- Gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash and are not transferrable.
17. Our Liability
- To the extent permitted by law:
- We will not be liable for any loss of income, loss of profits, loss of contracts or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise.
- Our maximum aggregate liability for any product supplied to you whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise shall in no circumstances exceed the amount payable by you to us in respect of the product(s) in question.
- Any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in sales literature, quotation, price list, acceptance or offer, invoice or other documents or information issued by Thecorpsshop.com shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of Thecorpsshop.com.
- Every effort is made to ensure all content on Thecorpsshop.com is accurate and reliable.
- However, we reserve the right to cancel any orders made for a product at an incorrect price, which may be due to typographical errors or incorrect pricing information from suppliers.
- If an order is cancelled and the customer has already been charged, Thecorpsshop.com will refund all money paid back to the customer.
19. Your Personal Information
- By placing your order, you agree that we may store, process, and use data collected from your Order Form for the purposes of processing your order.
20. Credit Card Fraud
- Whilst we employ the latest in Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology and use SecurePay merchant Gateway, we will not be responsible for any damages, consequential losses (whether direct or indirect) suffered by a customer whose credit card is fraudulently used or is used in an unauthorised manner.
- High performance software is also deployed on our servers to ensure a safe and secure shopping experience.
21. Fraud Protection and Prevention
- When you place your Order by either a Credit Card or PayPal you may be sent an email from our Fraud Prevention Officer requesting further information, such as a copy of your credit card and Driver's License for identification. After verification, this information will be destroyed.
- In this case, until your order has passed our internal Fraud Prevention procedure checks your order will remain on Pending status. If you do not provide the requested information within 7 days, your order will be cancelled and your payment will be refunded back to the method in which you paid.
- These information requests are meant to help protect Credit Card and PayPal account holders from online fraud.
- You shall not assign any rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions whether in whole or in part without the prior written consent of Thecorpsshop.com. Any unauthorised assignment shall be deemed null and void.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions and the remainder of the provisions in question shall not be affected thereby.
- Neither our failure nor your failure to enforce any Term or Condition constitutes a waiver of such Term or Condition. Such failure shall in no way affect the right to later enforce such Term or Condition.
- Thecorpsshop.com reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions of sale at any time.
- No Thecorpsshop.com employee or agent has the authority to vary any of the Terms and Conditions governing any sale.
23. Force Majeure
We shall not be liable for any delay in performing any of our obligations under these Terms and Conditions if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Thecorpsshop.com, and Thecorpsshop.com shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of time for the performance of such obligations.
24. Returns / Faulty or Damaged Goods
You should check your Goods as soon as they are delivered to you in order to ensure that:
(i) they are what you ordered; and
(ii) they are not damaged or faulty. If this is not the case, you should contact TGG as soon as possible.
When returning Goods:
Please provide US with your proof of purchase or Order Number;
It is a requirement for the fulfilment of refunds, exchanges and warranties that Customers use their best endeavours to return all out-of-the-box accessories (such as power cords and batteries) supplied at the time of original purchase;
You must also return any Bonus Offers included with the original purchase; and
If you are returning Goods due to a change of mind, the Goods must be in a “re-saleable” condition (including all accessories and packaging) as determined by US.
You may not be entitled to any refund or exchange just because any packaging is damaged in transit. The packaging exists to protect the Goods themselves.
Where WE are obliged to refund your payment pursuant to these Terms and Conditions, WE aim to initiate your refund to your original payment method within 2 business days (Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm ACST time). Please note that where Goods have been purchased using a Gift Card, the applicable refund will be processed as a new eGift Card and issued to the email address used on the web order. The additional time that it takes for you to actually receive your refund will depend upon how quickly your financial institution or other payment provider processes the refund. Please note that if WE are obliged to provide you a partial refund of your payment for specific Goods in your Order, WE will only refund the component of the Delivery Charge relating to the Goods which are subject to the refund.
Except to the extent otherwise required by law (including, without limitation, the Australian Consumer Law), WE will not be liable to you, or any other person, for any loss, damage, cost or expense suffered as a direct or indirect result of any delay in you receiving any refund due to you, whether in contract, negligence or any other tort, equity, restitution, strict liability, under statute or otherwise at all.