STS JUNGLE TARP
SEA TO SUMMIT JUNGLE TARP
The New Jungle Tarp by Sea to Summit is a game changer in the world of sleeping in the outdoors. The ideal accessory for the new Jungle Hammock*, the ultra-light and ultra-tough jungle tarp is a must have for any light weight camping or hiking expedition where maintaining a low visual presence is a must.
Like the trusty old army-issue Hootchie, the Jungle Tarp provides a multi-function shelter that is lighter and more versatile than the standard hootchie. Cordura™ abrasion resistant Low Vis fabric and black fittings used throughout to maintain low visibility presence in the field. Premium materials and exceptional design features make this the ideal shelter for soldiers and outdoor enthusiasts.
Manufactured from highly waterproof rip-stop nylon base material, the Ultra-Sil fabric is durable, light-weight and super strong. Versatile, reinforced and adjustable anchor points are compatible with walking and trekking poles. Eight anchor points achieve a wide variety of setup options for sun and rain protection. The perfect attachment accessory for the Jungle Hammock to create a wet-weather sleep system
Supplied in a matching stuff sack for convenient storage, the Jungle Tarp by Sea to Summit is the durable, light-weight performance shelter you have been looking for.
- Tarp and stuff sack manufactured from 30D Cordura RipStop Ultra-Sil nylon
- Reinforced corners and anchor-points
- Adjustable anchor points and cord retainers with braided nylon guy-ropes included
- Bar tacked at all major stress points
- All hardware and cords stow neatly into the draw-string stuff sack
- Matching 30D Ripstop stuff sack included
- All materials resistant to mould & mildew
- Designed and manufactured by Sea to Summit
- Length x Width: 280cm x 178cm (9.2ft x 5.8ft)
- Packed Weight: 450g
- Packed Size: 17cm x 8cm
*Jungle Hammock sold separately