TT MODULAR BELT SET
7152 MODULAR EQUIPMENT BELT SET
The new 7152 Modular Belt Set or Equipment Belt by Tasmanian Tiger Tactical is manufactured from the highest quality MILSPEC materials. The belt features a 45mm Cobra™ Alloy buckle and laser-cut nylon MOLLE webbing on the outer belt. The inner surface is "Hook" material that allows the outer belt to securely attach to the "Loop" side on the inner belt (included).
The Modular Belt Set is designed be worn as a duty-belt for military, law-enforcement, security or EMT operators. The stiffened belt, with heavy duty webbing, is ideal to accommodate any belt holsters, MOLLE pouches, or any other belt accessories.
- Made from heavy-duty MILSPEC materials & hardware,
- Available in 3 tactical colours,
- Extra heavy-duty COBRA® main buckle manufactured in Austria by Austri Alpin, rated to 9kn,
- COBRA® buckles manufactured by AUSTRIALPIN™ (58mm overall size, inner loop slot 45mm wide)
- Removable inner anti-slip belt with Loop fastener system,
- Laser-cut MOLLE attachment system
- Can be used with inner-belt (included) or as stand-alone duty-belt,
- Accepts holster with Belt or Paddle system
- Fully adjustable (See size chart below)
- Assembled in USA from local and imported components
- W: 38mm (width of inner belt)
- W: 43mm (with of outer belt)
- W: 58mm (overall buckle width)
- D: n/a
- Small: 80-100cm # MOLLE segments: 19
- Medium: 95-115cm # MOLLE segments: 22
- Large: 105-125cm # MOLLE segments: 25
- X-Large: 115-135cm # MOLLE segments: 28
COBRA BUCKLE: Austri Alpin COBRA quick releases buckles are, without equal, the world's safest, most finely crafted, and strongest load bearing quick release fasteners available. They are also the only stab-lock style fastener in the safety products market that will not open while under load, making them the best choice for ensuring the highest degree of safety for the operator. Cobras are CNC machined from 7075 Aluminium and assembled with premium brass and stainless steel fittings. All Cobra products are tested and certified by highly respected independent 3rd party test houses and exceed Mil Spec guidelines for dust / sand / salt water as well as CE, CSA, ANSI, and NFPA standards. AustriAlpin's superior designs and commitment to quality guarantees the highest degree of reliability and assurances for safety and strength.