The Signal is designed & manufactured by world-famous Leatherman knife & tool company in Portland, Oregon USA.
This multi-tool readies you for the unexpected with its fire-starting ferro rod, 420HC combo blade, and emergency whistle. Tighten gear with the customizable bit driver and anchor your tent stakes with the built-in hammer. Gear up and go further with the Leatherman Signal.
The Signal is a modern multi-tool featuring a built-in carabiner clip and outward-opening primary blade for single-handed operation. Full size pliers have been optimized for strength and feature replaceable wire/hard-wire cutter blades.
The Black Oxide finish, replaceable cutting blades (available HERE) & large needle-nose pliers are just a few of the specialist tools featured on this exceptional tool. Supplied in a black nylon belt sheath, the Signal™ is a true great option for military, law-enforcement and survival applications. The exceptional All-American craftsmanship and materials result in a multi-tool that can withstand harsh environments.
- 420HC Stainless Steel (High Carbon) for extra strength, anti-corrosion & wear resistance (black DLC finish),
- 154CM Stainless Steel (High Carbon, High Alloy) used for wire cutters (black oxide finish),
- 19 feature tools and devices:
- Needlenose Pliers,
- Regular Pliers,
- 154CM Replaceable Wire Cutters,
- 154CM Replaceable Hard-wire Cutters,
- Wire Stripper
- 420HC Combo Knife,
- Awl w/ Thread Loop
- Can Opener,
- Bottle Opener
- 1/4" Hex Bit Drive
- Bit Driver
- 1/4" Box Wrench
- 3/16" Box Wrench
- Safety Whistle
- Ferrocerium Rod
- Diamond Coated Sharpener
- Easy to clean & low maintenance design,
- Pocket clip
- Driver bits included in standard kit
- Phillips #1-2 screwdriver
- 3/16" Screwdriver
- Non-reflective black coating,
- Heavy-duty nylon sheath,
- 25 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY!
- Manufactured in Portland Oregon, USA.
- NSN: n/a
- Length: 114mm (closed/folded)
- Width: 37mm (closed/folded)
- Depth: 18mm (closed/folded)
- Weight: 212g (without pouch)
- Primary blade length: 69mm