PRINCETON TEC BYTE TACTICAL HEAD LAMP
PRINCETON TEC BYTE TACTICAL HEADLAMP
Don’t be fooled by its size, the Byte Tactical by American flashlight manufacturer Princeton Tec is a powerful punch in a tiny package. Extremely lightweight and compact, the Byte Tactical offers 100 lumens and four modes: white high spot and low spot, as well as red high and low to avoid compromising night vision.
The smartly designed Byte Tactical is equipped with a digital battery lockout, sturdy and simple to rotate single arm bracket, easily accessible battery door enclosure and a large push button. Aiming to meet the highly specialized needs of both outdoor sportsmen and the US military, Princeton Tec created the tactical version of their popular Byte headlamp.
Designed for professional use, the Byte Tactical is rated to international standard IPX4 for protection against dust & water.
- Designed & developed in USA by Princeton Tec
- Rugged & durable housing made from impact resistant matte finish polymer
- Single strap fits easily over caps and lets you read / work in comfort
- Single switch easily located and operated, even with gloves
- Pivoting headlamp lets you point the beam where you prefer
- Features a low-battery indicator
- Beam distance adjustable out to 48m,
- Light output 100lm (max power
- <160 hour continuous run-time (Red LED, low power)
- IPX4 rating for dust & water protection
- Operates on any AAA batteries
- Low cost operation with standard Alkaline AAA Batteries
- Heavy-duty elastic headband included
- International manufacturer 10 Year Warranty
- Energizer® AAA batteries (x2 included)
- Manufactured in USA by Princeton Tec
- NSN: n/a
- Weight: 64g (with batteries)
- LED Type: White MaxBright LED + Red UltraBright LED
Ultrabright LEDs: The highest quality LED available, the Ultrabright LED is bright and efficient. The smooth, white, wide-beam light emitted by Ultrabright LEDs is ideal for close to mid-range tasks. Ultrabright LEDs are usually grouped together to offer a more powerful light source. Advances currently underway will continue to improve the efficiency and brightness of Ultrabright LEDs.
Focused Wide Beams: This beam pattern is an excellent choice for multipurpose activities. At close range, focused wide beams simulate normal daylight conditions and allow you to take advantage of your peripheral vision.
MAXBRIGHT LED: The highest quality LED available from Lumileds, Princeton Tec’s Maxbright LED is extremely bright and efficient. This single LED emits a smooth, powerful, white light useful for a wide range of tasks. Princeton Tec uses collimators or reflectors with the Maxbright LED depending upon the application.
Used by Special Forces, Law Enforcement, Security, Military operators, Emergency Services, hunters & outdoors enthusiasts from around the globe, Princeton Tec® Flashlights are battle tested and proven time and time again.