FOX RIVER MILITARY 6068 COLD WEATHER MERINO BLEND HEAVY WEIGHT
FOX RIVER MILITARY 6068 COLD WEATHER HW - MID CALF / BOOT HEIGHT
These Fox Sox take all the duty you can dish out. Extra cushioning protects your foot and leg from the bumps and jolts of a long tour. Merino Wool fibers delivering warmth and comfort.
These Merino wool blend thermal socks stand up to cold-climate duty, keeping your feet warm and comfortable. Secure fit means no bunching in the bottom of your boot, minimizing blisters. Fox River exclusive Wick Dry™ technology manages moisture while Scentry™ technology resists odour in the sock.
Fox River exclusive WickDry technology keeps feet dry while the URfit™ System provides support.
- Manufactured from premium synthetic and natural materials
- 40% Merino Wool
- 30% Acrylic
- 18% Nylon / Polyamide
- 2% Spandex®
- Relaxed stretch upper ribbing helps prevent muscle pinching
- URfit™ System provides arch support and memory-knit construction
- Cushioned shin for extra padding against boot lacing
- Spandex compression arch holds form and provides support
- Reinforced toe and heel add durability and increase sock life
- Smooth, flat comfort toe seam
- Manufactured in America from domestic and imported yarns
- Medium: US men' 6-8.5 / US Women's 7-9.5 / EU 39-42
- Large: US men's 9-11.5 / US Women's 10-12.5 / EU 43-46
- X-Large: US men's 12-14.5 / EU 46-48
WickDry™ Technology: Fox River exclusive technology quickly draws moisture away from your skin so your feet stay dry and comfortable. Removing the moisture build up reduces hot spots and friction that causes blisters.
Scentry Technology™: Scentry™ helps permanently defend your socks from odour. Natural and man-made agents make this technology a sure way to be confident about sock odour. This is accomplished by an embedded fibre like silver or copper or with a micropolymer silane technology which slows wear and reduces odour in the sock.
URfit™ system: The URfit™ System provides the ultimate personalized response fit combining memory knit compression, a contoured rib top and spandex compression zones.
Fox River is a leading U.S. manufacturer of outdoor, sport and lifestyle performance socks since 1900. Fox River is privately owned and operates a hosiery mill in Osage, Iowa at the heart of the country. The central location of the mill helps Fox River offer quick, convenient deliveries across the country and around the globe. Fox River’s premium and performance socks are manufactured at its Iowa headquarters by 200 of the friendliest, hard-working folks you’ll ever meet. Fox River socks have been made in the USA since 1900 and the brand is committed to remaining American-made.