STS LIGHT WEIGHT POCKET TROWEL
SEA TO SUMMIT POCKET TROWEL
The Pocket Trowel by Sea to Summit is a super strong and very lightweight camp trowel designed to support the "Leave No Trace" ethic of minimizing backcountry impact by humans. The high strength Nylon 66 material redefines the camp trowel with its collapsible, carry-anywhere design and heaps of extra features.
The perfect tool for backcountry or outback travel.
- Handle and blade manufactured from Nylon 66 material
- High-strength yet lightweight materials and design
- Hollow handle design allows storage of small items or toilet tissues
- Handle folds away and secures in place for easy packing when not in use
- Lightweight storage pouch with draw string included
- Tool and packaging manufactured 100% recyclable materials
- Length: 145mm (stowed)
- Length: 245mm (extended)
- Width: 69mm
- Weight: 87g
About Nylon 66: Nylon 6,6 is frequently used by manufacturers when high mechanical strength, rigidity, good stability under heat and/or chemical resistance are required. It is used in fibres for textiles and carpets and moulded parts. Nylon 66 lends itself well to make 3D structural objects, mostly by injection moulding. It has broad use in automotive applications; these include "under the hood" parts such as radiator end tanks, rocker covers, air intake manifolds and oil pans as well as numerous other structural parts such as hinges and ball bearing cages. Other applications include electro-insulating elements, pipes, profiles, various machine parts, zip ties, conveyor belts, hoses, polymer-framed weapons, and the outer layer of turnout blankets. Nylon 66 is also a popular guitar nut material!