ELITE OPS V2 LPC PLATE CARRIER
ELITE OPS LOW PROFILE CARRIER (LPC) V2
The LPC is the latest evolution in plate carriers from Warrior Assault Systems. Designed to be a lightweight and versatile low profile armour carrier, offering enhanced mobility without compromising protection. The LPC offers the ultimate balance between Fit, Form and Function.
The Low Profile Carrier V2 comes with Ladder-Style side cummerbund panels
The Patent Pending Warrior LPC Low Profile Plate Carrier represents a new generation of armour carriers. Designed with direct input from serving operators within the SF community, the LPC incorporates many new features that combine to make it one of the best carriers on the market today.
The LPC features our new air vent thermo pads, which allows heat to evaporate from the body and increase the airflow to assist in cooling. The Thermo Pad also helps to decrease the back plate signature associated with ballistic trauma. The LPC incorporates our speed clip system, which allows very rapid removal of the carrier on a day to day basis, but also in an emergency situation, no complicated cables to worry about, and reassembly takes seconds.
The LPC utilises state of the art materials to reduce the overall signature and weight. It comes as standard with a removable MOLLE front flap held in place by 2 vertical QASM clips and hook and loop which allows the panel to be removed and replaced with a wide variety of preconfigured panels that are both weapon and mission specific.
The carrier holds 10” x 12” ICW and stand alone plates front and back.
- Made from Genuine 500D Cordura CRYE Precision Multicam® fabric,
- Hyperlon Shoulder straps
- Compatible with all MOLLE and PALS equipment,
- Large built-in admin pouch,
- Holds 10" x 12" stand-alone plates,
- Front and rear Thermo Pads for comfort, cooling, increase ballistic performance,
- Compatible with the RPC panel’s
- Interchangeable Front Panels (available here)
- Recommended Stand Alone Armour
- Holds Hard & Soft Armour
- Quick release Speed Clips
- Removable shoulder Pads
- Mil spec UTX D-Flex IR Treated clips & fasteners,
- Fully adjustable cummerbund ,
- Padded shoulder straps can guide HYDRATION tubes or Comms cables,
- External panels covered with MOLLE to attach extra kit,
- Treated at manufacture to produce lowest possible IR signature,
- Manufactured by Warrior Assault Systems,
- NSN: N/A
- W: n/a
- H: n/a
- D: n/a
- Available in sizes M and L
- (Size Medium: Will fit up to a size 45" (114cm) chest. Size Large: Will fit Chest sizes 45" (114cm) to 52" (132cm)