SOURCE 3L ILPS HYDRATION UPGRADE KIT - LOW PROFILE
SOURCE 3L ILPS HYDRATION UPGRADE KIT
The Tactical 3L ILPS Hydration Reservoir is battle tested and proven by military end-users the world over. Manufactured by Source® Tactical the ILPS system is in-service equipment with global military organisations.
Manufactured by Source™ Tactical from exclusive 3-layer co-extruded Polyethylene construction for pure water taste and increased reliability. ILPS series bladders are compatible with most hydration carrier pouches, packs and hydration-cargo systems.
- Compatible with the Helix Valve and the Storm Valve
- Hi-Flow Storm-Valve: no-bite push-pull valve with integrated shut-off mechanism; easy disassembly for cleaning
- Angled Valve: Turns 360 degrees for perfect valve/mouth orientation; allows tube to be 25cm shorter; less excess tube bouncing around the chest
- Dirt shield valve cover to protect mouthpiece from dirt
- Low-profile design reduces, ballooning, depth and "slosh" effect keeping the reservoir flatter,
- UTA Adaptor included for rapid refill on the go.
- QMT Valve/Tube connector with shut-off allows quick and no drip attachment to respirator, micro filter etc.
- Cool Weave Cover Tube: Insulates and blocks UV-light; water stays cool and inhibits bacteria growth
- Taste-Free System: Co-extruded PE film retains pure liquid taste without plastic flavour; BPA and phtalate free
- Glass-Like Film with Grunge-Guard Technology: Inhibits bacteria growth on reservoir and drinking tube surfaces
- Care-Free: Cleaning by simply rinsing the system and hanging it opened until dry (if used with water)
- Widepac Closure: Patented slide closure for easy draining and cleaning; airtight seal
- Suspension point is usable with most common hydration systems of competitors
- BPA and PVC free materials
- Manufactured in IL by Source™
- W: 270mm
- H: 340mm
- D: 67mm
- Weight: 0.25Kg (dry)
- Volume: 3.0L / 100oz
- Hose Length: 940mm
- Valve: Storm Push Valve with dust cover
Widepac Closure (U.S Patent No. 7,648,276,B2)
The original user-friendly Widepac™ Slide Closure opens wide, allows easy filling, cleaning, draining, and ice insertion. Airtight seal. Most SOURCE Hydration Systems and Hydration Packs feature reservoirs with our signature Widepac Closure.
Our GrungeGuard™-Technology inhibits bacteria growth on the reservoir and drinking tube for the life of the system. Technology utilizes FDA-approved and EPA-registered anti-microbial agent.
SOURCE’s Glass-Like™ Film is 2000% smoother than standard TPU films, with virtually no difference from glass itself. This multi-layer Polyethylene film, manufactured in accordance with SOURCE’s Glass-Like™ technology, prevents bio-film build up, making the system virtually self-cleaning.
Easy Care & Low Maintenance
Glass-Like™ technology combined with Grunge-Guard™ technology represents a new generation in hydration systems, in which cleaning is no longer an issue! Simply refill with water and drink again and again without special care. Water will remain fresh for days and even weeks.
Co-extruded PE film retains pure liquid taste with no plastic flavour. BPA and Phthalate free. As you will see below the synergy of the Glass-Like™ plastic film and Grunge-Guard™ gives you the assurance that your drinking water stays fresh, odour and taste-free for days, even weeks.