RUIKE LD43 RESCUE
Click Image for Gallery
RUIKE LD43 RESCUEThe L series is the largest model in the Ruike pocket multi-function folder series. Each LD series knife is fitted with a pocket clip and a tungsten steel glass breaker making the knife ultra-portable and super practical for emergency situations.
The one-handed operated 85mm blade, made of Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel can be opened quickly by the thumb stud.The LD series comes in various versatile tool combinations to best fit your requirements.
LD43 Rescue offers an 85mm primary blade, Pocket Clip, Tungsten Glass-Breaker, Large sheeps-foot belt-cutter blade, G-10 composite handles and tough Sandvick 12C27 Blade material for a durable and high-quality emergency knife.
- Supplied in attractive black box kit, this product is an ideal high-quality gift that will last a lifetime.
- 12C27 stainless steel blade material & tool material (58-59HRC),
- Polished finish tools and blade,
- Primary blade with drop-point and thumb-stud opening,
- Built-in Tungsten glass-breaker,
- Retractable Stainless-steel tweezers,
- Skeletonized inner frame for weight reduction,
- Pocket clip for tip-down carry,
- Additional tool features include:
- Sheeps-Foot belt & strap cutter,
- Wood Saw,
- 6.5mm flat-tip screwdriver,
- Bottle opener,
- Wire stripper / bender,
- Wire bender,
- Glass Breaker,
- Snap buckle / attachment clip,
- Reamer with sewing eye,
- Large cross-tip screwdriver
- Stainless liner-lock mechanism allows single-handed opening & closing,
- high-viz green/yellow textured G10 composite handle are ultra-light & non-slip,
- Easy to clean & low maintenance design,
- 5-year Ruike free repair policy,
- Serial number tracked for authenticity and warranty,
- Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and workmanship
- Manufactured in PRC
- Designed & Built by Ruike,
- NSN: n/a
- Length: 114mm / 4.49" (blade closed)
- Length: 199mm / 7.83" (blade open)
- Blade Length: 85mm / 3.35"
- Weight: 205g / 7.23oz