Click Image for Gallery
RUIKE M61-BThe M series is the Mid Sized model in the Ruike pocket multi-function Criterion Series. Each M series knife is fitted with a pocket clip and a tungsten steel glass breaker making the knife ultra-portable and super practical for emergency situations.
Manufactured from Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel with black G-10 composite handles, the M series comes in various versatile tool combinations to best fit your requirements.
M61 offers an 71mm primary blade, Pocket Clip, Tungsten Glass-Breaker, G-10 composite handles and 21 total tool functions.
- Supplied in attractive black box kit, this product is an ideal high-quality gift that will last a lifetime.
- 12C27 stainless steel blade material & tool material (58-59HRC),
- Polished finish tools and blade,
- Primary blade with drop-point and nail-nick opening,
- Built-in Tungsten glass-breaker,
- Additional tool fuunctions include:
- Retractable Stainless-steel tweezers,
- Wire Cutter,
- Fishing Line Pliers,
- Wood Saw,
- Nail Cleaner,
- Metal File,
- Bottle Opener,
- 6.5mm flat-tip screwdriver,
- Wire bender,
- Belt Cutter,
- Reamer with sewing-eye,
- 3mm flat tip screwdriver,
- Retractable lanyard hole / keyring
- Skeletonized inner frame for weight reduction,
- Pocket clip for tip-down carry,
- Black textured G10 composite handle are ultra-light & non-slip,
- Easy to clean & low maintenance design,
- 5-year Ruike free repair policy,
- Serial number tracked for authenticity and warranty,
- Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and workmanship
- Manufactured in PRC
- Designed & Built by Ruike,
- NSN: n/a
- Length: 96mm / 3.78" (blade closed)
- Length: 165mm / 6.45" (blade open)
- Blade Length: 71mm / 2.79"
- Weight: 200g / 7.06oz