GRANGERS FOOTWEAR CARE KIT
GRANGERS FOOT WEAR CARE KIT
Clean & protect with bonus Leather Conditioner
The Footwear Care Kit by Grangers is a complete product protection package designed to make caring for all types of footwear as easy as possible. Each kit contains one bottle of Footwear + Gear Cleaner, one bottle of Footwear Repel, one Footwear Brush, and a free tube of Leather Conditioner.
Footwear is often the most hardworking element of any outdoor kit -
and it needs to be regularly cared for as a result. Unfortunately, the
mud, muck, dust, and dirt acquired during an adventure or hike can have a
detrimental effect on your footwear's performance. While cleaning your
boots can help, even the most rugged pair of shoes will eventually need a
fresh water-repellent treatment.
Designed to make caring for your footwear easy, this all-in-one kit includes Footwear + Gear Cleaner, which effortlessly removes dirt and neutralises odours, and Footwear Repel, which helps to prolong the life of your footwear by adding a water-repellent finish. With an included Footwear Brush to help remove dirt, and with Leather Conditioner able to provide nourishment to your leather boots, all types of footwear are catered for.
Safe to use on all types of footwear – including those made from
leather, suede, nubuck, and fabric – Footwear Care Kit cleans and
protects all footwear without adversely affecting any of the technical
features your shoes or boots may possess, and is perfect for restoring
the water-repellent finish found on boots with Gore-Tex® and eVent®
- Suitable for use on all footwear, including those made from suede, leather, nubuck, and fabric materials.
- Removes dirt and neutralises odours without impairing performance.
- Provides water-repellent protection, and leather conditioning.
- Kit includes:
- 1x Footwear + Gear Cleaner - 275ml,
- 1x Footwear Repel - 275ml,
- 1x Footwear Brush, and a free tube of
- 1 x Leather Conditioner - 75ml
- Recommended for use on Leather, fabric, Gore-Tex® and eVent® materials,
- Eco-Friendly water-based formula
- Bluesign™ Approved environmentally responsible products
- Manufactured in United Kingdom by Grangers International
- Remove shoelaces before cleaning. If required, these can be washed separately.
- Brush off any loose dirt or debris.
- Spray the product on to affected/dirty areas before wiping off with a wet, clean cloth.
- Leave your footwear to dry naturally.
- Spray Footwear Repel directly onto damp, clean footwear.
- Remove any excess drips or droplets with a clean cloth.
- Leave your footwear to dry naturally before use.
- Hold brush tightly and apply a light pressure to remove dirt.
- For dried-on or harder to remove dirt, use the pointed end of the brush, being careful to avoid scratches.
- Apply the conditioner sparingly to clean leather footwear.
- Rub in a circular motion, ensuring that all seams and joins are treated.
- For best results apply 2 or 3 thin coats, allowing the footwear to dry between applications.