CONDOR COBRA GUN BELT
Condor Cobra Gun Belt
The Cobra™ tactical belt Riggers Belt is made from the
highest quality MILSPEC materials. The belt features a 1.75" Cobra™ Alloy
buckle nylon webbing.
The Condor Cobra Gun Belt is designed be worn with most casual or tactical pants and is an excellent choice for the ADF AMCU pants.
The stiffened belt, with heavy duty webbing, is ideal to accommodate any belt holster, MOLLE pouches, or any other belt accessories. The US1019 with it's Cobra Buckle, can also be worn as an outer belt, which makes it an excellent piece of gear for the range or duty.
- Made from heavy-duty Mil-Spec materials & hardware,
- Available in 4 tactical colours including Crye Precision® Multicam™,
- Extra heavy-duty COBRA® main buckle manufactured in Austria by Austri Alpin, rated to 9kn,
- COBRA® buckles manufactured by AUSTRIALPIN™ (1.75" wide)
- Double layer heavy duty webbing construction for stiffness
- Accepts holster with Belt or Paddle system
- Exterior 1” webbing with 3” loop for hanging small MOLLE pouches, accessories, carabiners, and hardware
- 4" adjustment (See size chart below)
- Made in USA
- W: 45mm (width of belt fabric)
- H: n/a
- D: n/a
- S 30"-34" / 76cm - 86cm
- M 34"-38" / 86cm - 96cm
- L 38"-42" / 96cm - 106cm
- XL 42"-46" / 106cm - 117cm
Austri Alpin COBRA quick releases buckles are, without equal, the world's safest, most finely crafted, and strongest load bearing quick release fasteners available. They are also the only stab-lock style fastener in the safety products market that will not open while under load, making them the best choice for ensuring the highest degree of safety for the operator. Cobras are CNC machined from 7075 Aluminium and assembled with premium brass and stainless steel fittings. All Cobra products are tested and certified by highly respected independent 3rd party test houses and exceed Mil Spec guidelines for dust / sand / salt water as well as CE, CSA, ANSI, and NFPA standards. AustriAlpin's superior designs and commitment to quality guarantees the highest degree of reliability and assurances for safety and strength.