CONDOR LCS COBRA GUN BELT
Condor LCS Cobra Gun Belt
The LCS Cobra™ Gun Belt is made from the highest quality
MILSPEC materials. The belt features a 2.4" Cobra™ Alloy buckle and
laser-cut nylon webbing.
The Condor LCS Cobra Gun Belt is designed be worn as a duty-belt for military, law-enforcement, security or EMT operators. The stiffened belt, with heavy duty webbing, is ideal to accommodate any belt holsters, MOLLE pouches, or any other belt accessories.
- Made from heavy-duty Mil-Spec materials & hardware,
- Available in 3 tactical colours,
- Extra heavy-duty COBRA® main buckle manufactured in Austria by Austri Alpin, rated to 9kn,
- COBRA® buckles manufactured by AUSTRIALPIN™ (2.4" wide)
- Removable inner anti-slip comforter pad,
- Laser-cut MOLLE attachment system
- Can be used with inner-belt or as stand-alone duty-belt,
- Accepts holster with Belt or Paddle system
- 4" adjustment (See size chart below)
- Assembled in USA from local and imported components
- W: 65mm (width of padded comforter)
- W: 50mm (with of outer belt)
- H: n/a
- D: n/a
- Medium: 34.5" - 38.5” belt length, Waist size 30”-32”
- Large: 40.5" - 44.5” belt length, Waist size 34”-36”
- X-Large: 46.5” - 50.5" belt length, Waist
Austri Alpin COBRA quick releases buckles are, without equal, the world's safest, most finely crafted, and strongest load bearing quick release fasteners available. They are also the only stab-lock style fastener in the safety products market that will not open while under load, making them the best choice for ensuring the highest degree of safety for the operator. Cobras are CNC machined from 7075 Aluminium and assembled with premium brass and stainless steel fittings. All Cobra products are tested and certified by highly respected independent 3rd party test houses and exceed Mil Spec guidelines for dust / sand / salt water as well as CE, CSA, ANSI, and NFPA standards. AustriAlpin's superior designs and commitment to quality guarantees the highest degree of reliability and assurances for safety and strength.