ELITE OPS COBRA RIGGERS BELT
Elite Ops Cobra Riggers Belt
The Elite Ops Cobra Riggers Belt is made from the highest standard MILSPEC materials. The belt features a Cobra buckle & 4088 type V11 nylon webbing. The Material is treated with a resin which makes the belt stiff yet pliable, this is the perfect combination, it will not dig in to your sides but is rigid enough to support a holster or drop leg without the belt twisting.
Premium materials, expert design and robust construction make this an excellent choice for an all round duty or riggers belt.
- Made from heavy-duty MILSPEC materials & hardware
- Will attach to any compatible harness system or waist pad / comforter pad
- Extra heavy-duty COBRA® main buckle manufactured in Austria by Austri Alpin
- MILSPEC matt black V-Ring attachment system
- Treated at manufacture to produce lowest possible IR signature
- Quick and easy adjustment system
- Tested and proven on operations by combat troops means proven reliability and durability
- Manufactured by Warrior Assault Systems
- NSN: N/A
- W: 45mm (width of belt fabric)
- H: n/a
- D: n/a
- Weight: 245g
- S: 74cm - 82cm waist
- M: 82cm - 90cm waist
- L: 90cm - 98cm waist
- XL 98cm - 104cm waist
Austri Alpin COBRA quick releases buckles are, without equal, the world's safest, most finely crafted, and strongest load bearing quick release fasteners available. They are also the only stab-lock style fastener in the safety products market that will not open while under load, making them the best choice for ensuring the highest degree of safety for the operator. Cobras are CNC machined from 7075 Aluminium and assembled with premium brass and stainless steel fittings. All Cobra products are tested and certified by highly respected independent 3rd party test houses and exceed MILSPEC guidelines for dust / sand / salt water as well as CE, CSA, ANSI, and NFPA standards. AustriAlpin's superior designs and commitment to quality guarantees the highest degree of reliability and assurances for safety and strength.
The nylon webbing used is 4088 type V11 and has a breaking strain greater than 6000 lbs. The Material is treated with a resin which makes the belt stiff yet pliable with reinforced MILSPEC stitching throughout
Used by elite combat & counter terrorism units in global conflict zones, Warrior Assault System gear has been battle tested and proven time and time again.
|Size guide||S: 74cm - 82cm waist M: 82cm - 90cm waist L: 90cm - 98cm waist XL 98cm - 104cm waist|