GERBER RECON TASKLIGHT
GERBER Recon Task Light
The Recon Task Light is engineered for the tactical enthusiast and soldier alike. Rugged yet lightweight, the Recon LED Flashlight is manufactured from sturdy aluminium. Various lens colours can be selected depending on your needs. Designed & engineered in USA by Gerber® tools.
If you think the concept of multi-tasking is overrated, don't tell it to the guys who developed the patent-pending Recon. Because the long-awaited L.E.D format lets you choose from four different colours of light, depending on your needs of the moment.
The official name for this proprietary technology is D.I.A.L., which stands for Diode Illumination Adjustable Lens. Basically, this new design lets you dial in the colour that'll serve you best: White for general situations, red for preserving night vision, blue for identifying fluids, and green for map reading.
It's all powered by one AA battery you can anticipate long battery life which come with the Recon. It weighs just 2.6 ounces. Yet it delivers a military ton of task-specific light, right when you need it.
- Manufactured from Type-III anodized 6061 aluminium,
- Satin black non-reflective anodized coating,
- Easy to clean & low maintenance design,
- Removable pocket-clip provided,
- Powered by single AA battery,
- Twist tail-cap for Off, On or Momentary-On,
- RGB + White colour output,
- <28-hour run-time,
- Tactically low 3lm output to illuminate your work without compromising your position,
- Low cost operation with standard Alkaline AA Batteries,
- Manufacturer Limited Lifetime Warranty,
- 1 x Energizer™ OEM AA battery included
- Manufactured in PRC by Gerber®,
- NSN: 6230-01-544-2149
- Body Diameter: 20mm,
- Bezel Diameter: 28mm
- Length: 90mm
- Weight: 74g
- Output: 3 Lumens <15m