LED LENSER P5R RECHARGEABLE FLASHLIGHT - BOX SET
LED LENSER P5R USB RECHARGABLE LIGHT - BOX SET
The sturdy flashlights of the Ledlenser P-Series offer top performance in stylish designs. While externally they only have the bare essentials, they are packed full of useful technical functions, like Rapid Focus™ and the Advanced Focus System™. This makes them dependable companions for all outdoors fans and indispensable little helpers for everyday life: For example, for renovating, tidying and rearranging, taking the dog out, during blackouts, and much more.
The all-new P5R rechargeable flashlight has power and portability in a rechargeable option. The P5R comes with our one-of-a-kind, Floating Charge System™ for wall-mounted or on-the-go charging. Just pop the flashlight into the magnetic recharging system (no need to mess around with wires or batteries) and store for as long as you like - there's no battery memory. To recharge on the go, the system comes with a USB cord.
With an output of up to 420 lumens and the ability to be recharged up to 1000 times, you'll be ready for anything.
The P5R is made from impact-resistant aluminium specifically for the heavy-duty work of uniformed professionals. Truly dependable in the harshest conditions.
Before this lamp entered mass production, it had passed (with flying colours) a multitude of thorough practical tests involving rigorous procedures. Ledlenser engineers especially had in mind emergency units whose working hours are incalculable: disaster relief workers, firefighters or police forces.
By using rechargeable batteries, you're not just protecting your wallet, but also the environment. Regular batteries, after all, require up to 500 times more electricity to produce than they can release themselves. Combined with the energy consumption for transport and storage, the CO2 emissions are huge.
- Designed for professional & rugged outdoor use, the P5R is rated to international standard IPX4 for exceptional protection against dust & water
- Made from aerospace-grade aluminium finished with satin black hard anodized coating
- Supplied in attractive black Gift Box, ideal for gifts or awards
- Advanced Focus System™ allows adjustment of flood or spot to your requirements
- Focus Lock - fixes the present degree of focus in place
- Heavy-duty gold-plated battery contacts
- Beam distance adjustable out to 240m
- Light output < 420lm
- Up to 15 hours continuous run-time*
- Multi-function switch with Boost Technology
- 2 power settings:
- Power: 420lm / 240m / 3h
- Low Power: 20lm / 50m / 15h
- O-ring sealed for water, dust & weather protection
- IPX4 rating for world-class dust & water protection
- Rechargeable Battery pack included
- Recharging hardware, cables and wall bracket included
- Low Battery Warning - it warns you when the battery is low
- Charge Indicator - it shows the current charge status of the battery
- USB charge on the go, no need to mount in wall fitting provided
- Lanyard included with machined lanyard mount on tail cap
- Designed & developed in Germany by LEDLenser
- NSN: n/a
- Authorised Australian LED LENSER® Dealer
- 5-Year Manufacturer Warranty (7 years with product registration)
- Body Diameter: 19mm
- Bezel Diameter: 26mm
- Length: 117mm
- Weight: 75g
- LED Type: White (single)
Advanced Focus System™
Traditionally, light-focusing systems have consisted of either a lens, or a reflector. The Advanced Focus System (AFS) is the patented combination of a reflector AND lens to create a light system that provides both a focused beam for long-distance and a homogeneous spill-beam for up-close reading. AFS means whether you’re reading a map up close or focusing down the path to a landmark in the distance, your light will be easy on the eyes, clear and bright.
Floating Charge System
What if you could simply pop your light up to a magnet and go? Well, now you can with our unique Floating Charge System. Simply mount the recharging system on the wall and plug it in. When you’re ready to recharge your flashlight, just touch the end-cap to the floating charge magnet and walk away. A charging indicator will tell you when you’re ready to go again. Travelling with your light is no problem – pop off the top of the charging system and plug it into the USB adapter to charge from your laptop, car, or hotel room USB port.
Smart Light Technology (Basic)
Smart Light Technology allows you to program your light functions to the task at hand. Three light functions (Power, Low Power, and Defense Strobe) are easily operated with full or half clicks, ensuring your focus will be on the job, not on your light.
Matte "Frozen Black" Texture
LED LENSER developed the new "Frozen Black" textured coating for improved grip and comfort, allowing for easier handling in harsh conditions or while wearing gloves.
Improved Rapid Focus
The upgraded Rapid Focus feature allows for seamless transition from a spot beam for viewing items in the distance to a flood light for a broader light spill in a smooth, one-handed motion.
The P & T Series switch has been redesigned for ease-of-use, even with gloves. The H Series switch has also been updated to operate the light from the front of the headlamp, as well as the back.
Used by Special Forces, Law Enforcement, Security, Military operators, Emergency Services, hunters & outdoors enthusiasts from around the globe, LED Lenser® Flashlights are battle tested and proven time and time again.