The Order™ continues Gerber’s® history of American-made tactical knives. The handles are made of glass-filled nylon and over-moulded with a rubberized diamond texture, providing a secure grip during cutting, digging, and other utility tasks. The Order Folding Clip Knife is proudly made in Portland, Oregon.
REFINED TACTICAL PREPAREDNESS
The Order™ features a 420HC blade with a black ceramic coating which protects against corrosion and minimizes reflective surfaces. The handles are made of glass-filled nylon and over-moulded with a rubberized diamond texture, providing a secure grip in all weather conditions. The thumb hole in the Order’s ™ blade allows for easy one-handed opening and the lock back mechanism provides structural integrity for heavy-duty work.
CARRY ASSURANCE WITH YOU
The Order™ Folding Clip Knife is built for hard labour over the long haul. Use its pocket clip to attach it to a belt or a pocket for daily access to a knife that will answer with strength and assurance when tasked. Tie the knife down using its lanyard hole for additional security.
- 420HC stainless steel blade material,
- Satin black ceramic finish blade with partial serration and drop-point,
- Light-weight glass-filled nylon composite handle with over-moulded rubberized non-slip grip,
- Lanyard hole in rear end of handle,
- Large thumb hole for easy one-handed opening with gloves,
- Classic lock-back operation,
- Easy to clean & low maintenance design,
- Designed & Built by Gerber® in Oregon, USA.
- NSN: n/a
- Authorized Australian Gerber® dealer.
- GERBER® MANUFACTURER WARRANTY!
- Length: 114mm / 4.5" (blade closed)
- Length: 193mm / 7.6" (blade open)
- Blade Length: 78mm / 3.1"
- Weight: 74g / 2.6oz