NIKWAX FABRIC & LEATHER PROOF 125ml
NIKWAX FABRIC & LEATHER PROOF
Water based waterproofing for combination leather & technical-fabric footwear.
Easy to use Water-Based waterproofing for fabric and leather footwear. Waterproofs, maintains support, texture and breathability of all combination footwear.
Fabric & Leather Proof by Nikwax is a high-performance waterproofing that can be applied to hybrid leather and fabric garments & footwear giving immediate protection.
Nikwax Fabric & Leather Proof is easy and quick to apply; either spray or sponge on to wet shoes. Nikwax Fabric & Leather Proof provides highly Durable Water Repellency (DWR) which develops on air drying. It leaves a flexible water repellent treatment on individual fibres of fabric and leather. This allows moisture vapour to pass through, maintaining breathability and keeping your feet dry. Nikwax Fabric & Leather Proof has been specifically designed and optimized for fabric and leather combination footwear.
Nikwax Fabric & Leather Proof is a safe product to use on breathable waterproof footwear and is recommended for Gore-Tex® and eVent® materials. It is non-flammable, contains no harmful solvents and is free of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and fluorocarbons.
- Suitable for all leather & fabric combination products, including Shoes, Gloves, boots or Motorcycle boots
- Recommended for Gore-Tex® & eVENT® technical footwear
- Adds / renews water repellency and revives breathability of leather & technical fabrics
- Prolongs the life of your gear and optimises performance in wet weather
- Easy to apply
- Water-based - environmentally friendly, biodegradable, non-flammable, non-hazardous
- Does not contain fluorocarbons, no propellant gases, non-persistent, environmentally safe
- Not tested on animals
- Manufactured in Great Britain
- Length: n/a,
- Width: n/a,
- Weight: 155g,
- Volume: 125ml.
Nikwax is safe to use
No propellant gases, non-persistant, environmentally safe.
Not tested on animals.
Contains no fluorocarbon.
Nikwax keeps you dry
Our Water-Based products offer higher concentrations of waterproofing agents than aerosol products… up to 5 times more concentrated. Nikwax doesn't require heat to activate water-repellency, unlike fluorocarbon products, therefore works even on garments that can not be tumble-dried. Prolongs the use of gear and keeps you dry and comfortable in wet weather.