NIKWAX NUBUCK & SUEDE PROOF 125ml
NIKWAX NUBUCK & SUEDE PROOF
Water based waterproofing for nubuck and suede footwear.
Easy to use Water based waterproofing for nubuck and suede footwear. Waterproofs, maintains breathability, support and texture of nubuck and suede and technical fabric footwear.
Nubuck & Suede Proof by Nikwax is a high-performance waterproofing that can be applied to Nubuck & Suede garments & footwear giving immediate protection.
Nikwax Nubuck & Suede Proof is easy and quick to apply; either spray or sponge on to wet shoes. Nikwax Nubuck & Suede Proof provides highly Durable Water Repellency (DWR) which develops on air drying. It leaves a flexible water repellent treatment on individual fibres of nubuck & suede. This allows moisture vapour to pass through, maintaining breathability and keeping your feet dry. Nikwax Nubuck & Suede Proof has been specifically designed and optimized for nubuck & suede combination footwear.
Nikwax Nubuck & Suede Proof is a safe product to use on breathable waterproof footwear and is recommended for Gore-Tex® and eVent® materials. It is non-flammable, contains no harmful solvents and is free of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and fluorocarbons.
- Suitable for all nubuck, suede & fabric combination products, including Shoes, Gloves, boots or Motorcycle boots, etc
- Recommended for Gore-Tex® & eVENT® technical footwear
- Adds / renews water repellency and revives breathability of Suede & Nubuck fabrics
- Prolongs the life of your gear and optimises performance in wet weather
- Easy to apply
- Water-based - environmentally friendly, biodegradable, non-flammable, non-hazardous
- Does not contain fluorocarbons, no propellant gases, non-persistent, environmentally safe
- Not tested on animals
- Manufactured in Great Britain
- Length: n/a,
- Width: n/a,
- Weight: 155g,
- Volume: 125ml.
Nikwax is safe to use
No propellant gases, non-persistant, environmentally safe.
Not tested on animals.
Contains no fluorocarbon.
Nikwax keeps you dry
Our Water-Based products offer higher concentrations of waterproofing agents than aerosol products… up to 5 times more concentrated. Nikwax doesn't require heat to activate water-repellency, unlike fluorocarbon products, therefore works even on garments that can not be tumble-dried. Prolongs the use of gear and keeps you dry and comfortable in wet weather.