TT MK II ESSENTIAL HYDRATION / CARGO PACK
TASMANIAN TIGER MK-2 ESSENTIAL HYDRATION / CARGO PACK
Developed by German tactical nylon specialists Tasmanian Tiger, the MK-2 Essential pack is an updated version of the original Essential Pack. A light-weight HYDRATION pack that is simple, robust and well designed.
The MK-2 Essential pack is ideal for carriage of water, wet weather gear and rations needed for short missions. At home on the battle field, in barracks, on hiking trips or bush walks, the MK-2 Essential Pack is a simple, yet very well designed pack.
The MK-2 Essential HYDRATION / cargo pack offers one main compartment featuring an internal HYDRATION sleeve / partition and hose port centrally located in the top panel. MOLLE webbing on the sides and front panel allow users to increase load carry capacity and attach mission essential items.
Designed with end-user requirements in mind, the robust construction features heavy-duty stitching & Bar-Tacks at all stress points.
Easily adjustable shoulder straps makes this an ideal HYDRATION pack to wear with T-BAS, or other plate carriers and body-armour systems.
- Made from 700D Cordura™ fabric or 500D Cordura™ Crye-Precision® Multicam™ fabric,
- Heavy-duty 2-way zips with storm flap & silent pull-tabs for easy access with gloves,
- YKK® RC Coil zippers for extended service life and reliability,
- MIL Spec Fastex® ITW® & WJ® non-reflective clips, buckles and D-Rings used throughout,
- Padded "Air-Mesh" back panel with contouring to improve air flow and keep you cooler & drier,
- Adjustable shoulder straps with quick-release buckles & retainers to keep straps tidy,
- Shoulder straps feature compression chest strap & Air-mesh for padding & comfort,
- Shoulder straps fitted with D-Rings and Elastic strips to control HYDRATION hoses & Comms Cables,
- Removable adjustable compression chest strap,
- Reinforced drag handle / carry handle,
- 2 x heavy duty compression / load straps fitted to each side of pack,
- 1 x covered HYDRATION / Comms-cable port in top section,
- 50% clam-shell design allows for easy opening to access all contents quickly,
- 1 x large internal sleeve/partition & hanger loop to hold HYDRATION bladder,
- Front panel has 6 x rows of MOLLE webbing to attach other pouches & gear,
- LH & RH side panels have 2 x 4 columns of MOLLE for additional pouches or equipment,
- Front panel fitted with Velcro™ panel (150mm x 50mm) to attach patch / name tags, etc.
- Waterproofed material to keep your kit dry,
- 2 x external (side mounted) security loops to attach carabiner or lanyards,
- Drainage port installed for water operations,
- Used globally by combat troops, Law Enforcement & Counter Terrorism operators means proven reliability and durability,
- Designed in Germany & manufactured in Vietnam by Tasmanian Tiger Tactical,
- NSN: N/A
- W: 220mm
- H: 430mm
- D: 80mm
- Weight: 500g
- Volume: 9.0L (approx)
700D Cordura™ Performance Specs:
- Weight: 8.0 Ounces per square yard
- Tensile Strength: Warp 453lbs / Fill 348lbs
- Tear strength: Warp 14.1 + lbs / Fill 14.1 + lbs
- Abrasion: Wear cycles 1955
- Water Repellency: 100%
German equipment manufacturer TASMANIAN TIGER® has established itself as one of the top suppliers of professional equipment and gear for Military and Law Enforcement operators. All TASMANIAN TIGER® products are made of the very best quality and with the best functionality. With design & prototype facilities in Germany, all products are manufactured in the company’s own production facilities in Vietnam. This ensures that a consistently high level of quality is maintained. You can rely on TASMANIAN TIGER® products – anywhere, any time.