SNUGPAK STRATOSPHERE BIVY
SNUGPAK® STRATOSPHERE™ BIVY SHELTER
The Stratosphere™ Bivy Shelter by UK Manufacturer Snugpak® delivers what everyone always wanted from a Bivy. Snugpak® nailed the design and produced a premium Bivy from world-class materials.
The Stratosphere has ample room to move without the claustrophobic feeling you get with many other entry-level bivys. The fabric is supported off your face by 2 ultra-light hoop poles and a No-See-Um-Mesh insect screen allows plenty of fresh air in warm weather without the bugs getting in.
Supplied with 7 super-light alloy pegs (6+1 spare), the bivy can be staked on sloping ground or in muddy / sandy areas. 3/4 Length Side Zipper with Roll Away Mosquito Net in front of the hood and meshed ventilation section at the back.
- Supplied with Ripstop Compression stuff sack,
- 7 x Y-shaped alloy stakes (6 +1 spare) with storage bag,
- 2 x super-light-weight alloy support poles with screw-lock tips,
- Material self-supported, no need for string or cords,
- All seams fully tape sealed for waterproof fabric joins,
- Lower fabric panel is 70D 210T waterproof fabric (rating 8000mm HH),
- Upper fabric 50D waterproof & breathable Nylon Ripstop (rating 5000mm HH),
- 6 x built in tie-down points,
- No-See-Um-Mesh mosquito netting built-in,
- Rear ventilation panel with rain-flap,
- Large 3/4 length side-access zippered entry for rapid entry & exit,
- Zipper on RH side of Bivy Shelter,
- Side entry system for easy and rapid access / egress from the Bivy
- Generous in size and will fit any size sleeping bags, easily accommodate 6' male with room for boots, sleeping mat & rifle.
- NSN: 8340-99-668-4217
- Length: 230cm,
- Width at shoulders: 80cm,
- Width at feet: 60cm,
- Width at head: 70cm,
- Height: 50cm,
- Weight: 1130g (incl poles, pegs & stuff sack)
|SPECIFICATIONS||Waterproof, Breathable, vapour permeable abrasion resistant outer shell.|