LEATHERMAN REBAR MULTI-TOOL (NSN'd)
The Rebar™ is designed & manufactured by world-famous Leatherman® knife & tool company in Portland, Oregon USA.
The Rebar™ is a modern version of the original PST by Tim Leatherman. Retaining the compact box-like shape the new Rebar™ pliers have been optimized for strength and feature replaceable wire/hard-wire cutters—a first for a four-inch tool from Leatherman.
Make no mistake, this is a Heavy Duty multi-tool that will outlast & outperform almost anything else on the market. This will last a lifetime and likely become an heirloom to pass on to future generations.
The Black Oxide finish, replaceable cutting blades (available HERE) & large needle-nose pliers are just a few of the specialist tools featured on this exceptional tool. Supplied in a Black Nylon MOLLE Sheath, Rebar™ delivers an impressive 17 highly functional tools in a Compact Multi-tool package.
The MIL SPEC Rebar™ features all locking tools and is ideal for all military, law-enforcement and survival applications, the exceptional All-American craftsmanship and materials result in a multi-tool that can withstand heavy abuse and harsh environments.
- 420HC Stainless Steel (High Carbon) for extra strength, anti-corrosion & wear resistance (black oxide finish)
- 154CM Stainless Steel (High Carbon, High Alloy) used for wire cutters (black oxide finish)
- 17 feature tools and devices:
- Needlenose Pliers
- Regular Pliers
- 154CM Replaceable Wire Cutters
- 154CM Replaceable Hard-wire Cutters
- Electrical Crimper
- Wire Stripper
- 420HC Knife
- 420HC Serrated Knife
- Awl w/ Thread Loop
- Ruler (8 in | 19 cm)
- Can Opener
- Bottle Opener
- Wood/Metal File
- Philips Screwdriver
- Large Screwdriver
- Small Screwdriver
- Easy to clean & low maintenance design
- Non-reflective black oxide coating to all surfaces
- Heavy-duty nylon MOLLE pouch with drain hole
- MOLLE Pouch features internal storage sleeve, ideal for spare saw blades, etc.
- 25 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY!
- Manufactured in Portland Oregon, USA
- NSN: 5110-01-525-6666
- Military Designation: multi-tool, folding, pocket
- Length: 101.6mm (closed/folded)
- Width: 34mm (closed/folded)
- Depth: 14mm (closed/folded)
- Weight: 190g (without pouch)
- Primary blade length: 73.6mm