PRINCETON TEC EOS TACTICAL HEAD LAMP
PRINCETON TEC EOS TACTICAL HEADLAMP
The EOS Tactical headlamp is compact, military tough and is housed in an ultra-light, 3-AAA platform. Princeton Tec’s premiere overmolding process results in a waterproof, drop-proof, reliable housing. This headlamp boasts four output modes, the strongest of which can shine up to 60m. The EOS Tactical is strong, stealthy, and state-of-the-art.
The EOS Tactical is lightweight and ultra-durable. With three interchangeable lens covers to filter Maxbright regulated LED into red, blue or green light flood beam in multiple power output levels.
Designed for professional use, the EOS Tactical is rated to international standard IPX7 for protection against dust & water.
- Designed & developed in USA by Princeton Tec®,
- Rugged & durable housing made from impact resistant matte finish polymer,
- Made to US Mil Spec requirements,
- Machined battery case screw for easy access with gloves or in wet conditions,
- O-ring sealed battery compartment,
- Power regulator circuit maintains constant brightness throughout battery life cycle,
- Maxbrite LED operates in High, Medium, Low and Strobe modes,
- Colored interchangeable lens covers offer illumination for specific night operations,
- Single elastic strap fits easily over caps and lets you read / work in comfort,
- Single switch easily located and operated, even with gloves,
- Remove head-band to attach to any 1" MOLLE webbing,
- Pivoting headlamp bracket lets you point the beam where you prefer,
- Features a low-battery indicator,
- Beam distance adjustable out to 60m,
- Light output 60 lm (max power),
- Up to 50 hour continuous run-time (low power),
- IPX7 rating for world-class dust & water protection,
- Operates on any AAA batteries,
- Low cost operation with standard Alkaline AAA Batteries,
- Heavy-duty elastic headband included,
- International manufacturer 10 Year Warranty,
- Energizer® AAA batteries (x3 included)
- Manufactured in USA by Princeton Tec®,
- NSN: 6230-01-537-9090
- Weight: 103g (with batteries
- LED Type: White (x1)
- Filters incl: Red, Blue, Green
Regulated LED / Constant Brightness: Princeton Tec® lights that feature regulated LEDs have a sophisticated regulating circuit that maintains initial brightness as long as the batteries have sufficient voltage. Traditional lights are very bright initially, but immediately begin to dim and continue to dim until the batteries are drained. Constant Brightness is a term used to describe products that have regulated LEDs.
MAXBRIGHT LED: The highest quality LED available from Lumileds, Princeton Tec’s Maxbright LED is extremely bright and efficient. This single LED emits a smooth, powerful, white light useful for a wide range of tasks. Princeton Tec uses collimators or reflectors with the Maxbright LED depending upon the application.
LED Optic Collimator: A collimator gathers all available light from an LED in the form of scattered rays and re-emits the light as parallel rays, making it more optically efficient than a standard reflector. Princeton Tec calibrates each collimator to the type of LED and application of each light. With proprietary optimized collimator / lens systems, Princeton Tec continues to advance LED technology.
Focused Narrow Beams: This pattern creates a long, powerful beam of light excellent for illuminating distant areas. The resulting long-throw spotlight is especially well-suited for night hiking and search and rescue.
IPX7 Waterproof - Level 2: Princeton Tec’s® intermediate rating, Level 2, is assigned to lights that offer a degree of water protection equivalent to IPX7 in the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) standards. Lights rated at Level 2 provide waterproof integrity down to 1 meter for up to 30 minutes.
Used by Special Forces, Law Enforcement, Security, Military operators, Emergency Services, hunters & outdoors enthusiasts from around the globe, Princeton Tec® Flashlights are battle tested and proven time and time again.