TT COMBAT PACK MK II
TASMANIAN TIGER COMBAT PACK MK 2
Developed by German tactical nylon specialists Tasmanian Tiger, the Combat Pack MK2 is a rugged and feature-packed field pack. The clam-shell design allows for full access to all pack contents and lends itself to use as a medic pack or patrol pack.
The Combat Pack MK2 is built around a single full-size main compartment with two large zippered outer compartments. The main compartment also features several smaller pouches & zippered compartments for smaller items.
With an upgraded harness and removable padded kidney belt system, the MK2 is both comfortable and practical to wear in the field for prolonged periods.
Ideal pack for carriage of water, wet/cold weather gear and rations needed for 24-48hr patrols, hikes or camping trips. At home on the battle field, in barracks, on hiking trips or bush walks.
The MK2 pack features an internal HYDRATION sleeve and covered hose/comms port centrally located in the top panel. MOLLE webbing on the sides and front panels allow users to increase load carry capacity and attach mission essential items. Elastic pockets on the side are perfect for a thermal brew mug or water bottle.
Designed with end-user requirements in mind, the robust construction features heavy-duty double stitching & Bar-Tacks at stress points.
Easily adjustable shoulder & kidney straps makes this an ideal patrol pack to wear with T-BAS, or other plate carriers and body-armour systems. All straps can be removed and the pack attached directly to your preferred platform
- Made from 700D Cordura™ fabric or 500D Cordura™ Crye-Precision® Multicam™ fabric,
- Heavy-duty 2-way zips with storm flaps & silent pull-tabs for easy access with gloves,
- MIL Spec Fastex® ITW® & WJ® non-reflective clips, buckles and D-Rings used throughout,
- Adjustable & removable shoulder straps with quick-release buckles & retainers to keep straps tidy,
- Shoulder straps feature compression chest strap & 3-D Spacer mesh for padding & comfort,
- Compression chest strap buckle with moulded emergency whistle,
- Heavy duty compression / load straps fitted to each side of pack,
- 1 x covered HYDRATION / Comms-cable port in top section,
- Full clam-shell design allows for easy opening to access all contents quickly,
- 1 x large internal sleeve/partition to hold HYDRATION bladder,
- Front & side panels feature MOLLE webbing to attach other pouches & gear,
- LH & RH side panels have elastic storage pouches,
- Front panel fitted with 3 x Velcro™ panels to attach patch / name tags, etc.
- Waterproof material to keep your kit dry,
- External reinforced security loops to attach carabiner or lanyards,
- shoulder & waist straps removable to attach pack to platform or plate carrier,
- Drainage port installed for water operations,
- Heavy duty drag / carry handle,
- outer compartments have D-Rings and mil-spec elastic to secure/organise equipment,
- Outer pouches each feature large mesh zippered compartments,
- Used globally by combat troops, Law Enforcement & Counter Terrorism operators means proven reliability and durability,
- Designed in Germany & manufactured in Vietnam by Tasmanian Tiger Tactical,
- NSN: N/A
- W: 290mm
- H: 510mm
- D: 15mm
- Weight: 1.45kg
- Volume: 22.0L (approx)
700D Cordura™ Performance Specs:
- Weight: 8.0 Ounces per square yard,
- Tensile Strength: Warp 453lbs / Fill 348lbs,
- Tear strength: Warp 14.1 + lbs / Fill 14.1 + lbs,
- Abrasion: Wear cycles 1955,
- Water Repellency: 100%
German equipment manufacturer TASMANIAN TIGER® has established itself as one of the top suppliers of professional equipment and gear for Military and Law Enforcement operators. All TASMANIAN TIGER® products are made of the very best quality and with the best functionality. With design & prototype facilities in Germany, all products are manufactured in the company’s own production facilities in Vietnam. This ensures that a consistently high level of quality is maintained. You can rely on TASMANIAN TIGER® products – anywhere, any time.