TT SMALL MEDIC PACK MK2
TASMANIAN TIGER SMALL MEDIC PACK - MK2
Developed by German tactical nylon specialists Tasmanian Tiger, the Small Medic Pack MK2 is the revised and refined version of the original Small Medic Pack. The MK2 is a compact and feature packed storage pouch. Ideal for first-responders and Combat First Aid operators, the MK2 holds all the essential equipment in easy reach without the bulk of a full-sized medic pack.
The MK2 is also an ideal tool or equipment pouch for field technicians. The vast array of elastic nylon loops and advanced storage system makes it ideal to secure a range of screw drivers, sockets, wrenches and instruments.
At home on the battle field, in your vehicle, on hiking trips or bush walks, the MK2 is the ideal field companion.
Designed with end-user requirements in mind, the robust construction features heavy-duty double stitching & Bar-Tacks at stress points. Can be worn as a waist belt, slung across the torso or attached by MOLLE system to belts, harness or packs.
- Made from 700D Cordura fabric or 500D Cordura Crye-Precision Multicam fabric,
- Heavy-duty coil zips with storm flap & pull-handle for easy & rapid access,
- MIL Spec Fastex ITW & WJ non-reflective clips, buckles and fittings used throughout,
- Adjustable belt system with quick-release buckles & retainers to keep straps tidy,
- Belt system can be removed and is fully adjustable,
- Trauma shears pouch located on top panel for rapid access,
- MOLLE webbing installed covering both ends and full underside panel,
- Fold-out external panel with numerous small & medium elastic loops to secure equipment,
- Underside of main flap fitted with elastic loops & mesh pocket,
- Main compartment walls, top flap & base padded for protection & insulation,
- Main compartment features 4 divided sections and multiple elastic divider loops
- Front panel fitted with Velcro panel (100mm x 70mm) to attach patch / name tags, etc.
- Waterproof material to keep your kit dry,
- Used globally by combat troops, Law Enforcement & Counter Terrorism operators means proven reliability and durability,
- Designed in Germany & manufactured in Vietnam by Tasmanian Tiger Tactical,
- NSN: N/A
- W: 260mm
- H: 150mm
- D: 120mm
- Weight: 700g
- Volume: n/a
- 700D Cordura Performance Specs:
- Weight: 8.0 Ounces per square yard
- Tensile Strength: Warp 453lbs / Fill 348lbs
- Tear strength: Warp 14.1 + lbs / Fill 14.1 + lbs
- Abrasion: Wear cycles 1955
- Water Repellency: 100%
German equipment manufacturer TASMANIAN TIGER® has established itself as one of the top suppliers of professional equipment and gear for Military and Law Enforcement operators. All TASMANIAN TIGER® products are made of the very best quality and with the best functionality. With design & prototype facilities in Germany, all products are manufactured in the company’s own production facilities in Vietnam. This ensures that a consistently high level of quality is maintained. You can rely on TASMANIAN TIGER® products – anywhere, any time.