TCS TACTICAL BIVY BAG
TCS TACTICAL BIVY BAG - AUSCAM / DPCU
Available in AUSCAM (DPCU) AND GRAPHITE (GREY)
Designed, tested and manufactured in Australia, this Bivy Bag features exceptional design qualities, heavy-duty construction and premium materials.
Developed & designed with specialist input from Australian Arms-Corps soldiers this bivy delivers everything you expect from premium grade field kit.
The TCS Bivy bag is made from a special 3-layer PTFE technical laminate similar to Gore-tex™ & eVent™ fabrics. Waterproof, highly breathable and super light-weight and allows vapour & condensation to escape while remaining 100% waterproof from the outside.
With an enlarged access panel, 2-way heavy-duty coil zippers covered with storm flaps, loads of built in tie-down points and loops to lift the material off your face, the TCS Bivy has all the features you need to sleep comfortable in harsh field conditions. Built in Bug-mesh with a unique zipper system keeps the nasties out and keeps the mesh secured in place when you don't need it.
- Proudly designed & manufactured in Australia,
- Tested and proven in the harsh Australian Outback by Australian Arms-Corps operators,
- Water proof, wind proof, breathable 3-layer technical PTFE Polyester fabric,
- The bag is very well made and features quality double reinforced stitching and fittings throughout,
- Unlike many bivi bags, the complete bivy is made from 3-layer PTFE fabric, no cheap lower panel fabric found here!
- All inner stitching and inner seams fully taped & seam sealed for 100% water proofing,
- Advanced "bathtub" design to improve performance in wet / snow conditions,
- Mummy style cut to reduce weight and increase thermal performance,
- Numerous tie-down loops sewn in around the shell to stake the Bivy to the ground to limit movement on slopes,
- 3 x loops fixed to upper hood panel to lift/suspend the fabric up off your face,
- Built-in durable mozzie / bug mesh with separate zipper panel & storm flap,
- Extra-Large main flap with extended opening down RH side to improve ease of access & increase entry/exit speed.
- Main flap secured with heavy-duty 2-way #8 Continuous coil zipper and features return storm-flap for extra weather protection,
- Zipper heads fitted with pull-tabs for easy use with gloves or in low-light conditions,
- Main flap extends approx 100cm along RH Side to create larger opening panel and improve ease & speed of entry / exit,
- Matching stuff sack included, slightly oversized to make it easy to get the Bivy back in when on the move,
- Generous in size and will fit any full size sleeping bags,
- Easily accommodates any full-size self-inflating sleeping mat (perfectly suited to Multimat™ Products available in our store),
- Extra-long and extra wide cut, allows room to keep your kit dry or more room for taller or larger-framed users,
- Machine washable in front loader machine on cool settings with mild detergent.
- Can be tumble dried on low if required.
- Spot clean stains or marks where required.
- Care and Maintenance as per any Gore-tex™ or other high-tech fabric items
- For best results and to maintain premium Gore-Tex™ fabric performance, we recommend you use a residue-free detergent available from our store here: Laundry Detergents
- Length: 212cm,
- Width: 90cm (at shoulders),
- Width: 80cm (at waist),
- Width: 60cm (at feet),
- Weight: 930g (incl stuff sack)
These tactical Bivy Bags have been tested in some of the harshest Australian Outback conditions by Australian soldiers on field training activities. With exceptional reviews and feedback on the design and performance, we now offer the TCS Bivy to our customers, available exclusively from The Corps Shop
The TCS Tactical Bivy is proudly designed & manufactured in Australia.
|SPECIFICATIONS||Waterproof, Breathable, vapour permeable abrasion resistant outer shell.|