USMC MIL-SPEC BIVY BAG, UCP
US Marine Corps Bivy Bag
Available in US UCP (Universal Camoflauge Pattern)
This Bivy Bag is genuine US Military surplus equipment, sourced direct from US Government warehouse stocks.
Made in the USA by Tennier Industries, these were the go-to MIL-SPEC bivy bag for the US Marine Corps and many other US Government departments. Manufactured to stringent US Military Specifications, these bags form a part of the world-famous USMC 4-part sleep system. We reckon they are the best value Bivy on the market and are one of the best-made bits of kit we have ever used.
- Designed & manufactured in USA by Tennier Military Products,
- NSN: 8465-01-547-2644
- Military Designation: Bivy Cover - Universal Camoflauge Pattern,
- Water proof, wind proof, breathable Gore-Tex™ 3-layer laminate sleeping bag cover,
- Genuine United States Marine Corps issue equipment,
- The bag is very well made and features reinforced mil-spec stitching and fittings throughout,
- Lower fabric panel is genuine 3 layer Grey Gore-Tex™ fabric,
- Upper fabric panel is genuine 3 layer UCP Cam Gore-Tex™ fabric,
- All stitching and inner seams fully sealed for water proofing,
- Drawstring closure at the top section to aid heat retention and weather protection,
- 3/4 length super heavy duty YKK® 2-way coil zipper covered by storm flap,
- Storm flap secured by heavy duty press studs for extra weather protection,
- Is a component of the 4 part modular sleep system,
- Generous in size and will fit any size sleeping bags, easily accommodate 6' male with room for boots & rifle.
- Manufactured by: Tennier Military Products®,
- Made in: United States of America
- Generous in size and will fit any size sleeping bags & inflatable sleep pad.
The Gore-Tex® Defence systems 3-layer technical laminate the original and the best when it comes to technical fabrics. Abrasion resistant, vapour permeable, water-proof and super light-weight, the material allows vapour & condensation to escape while remaining 100% waterproof from the outside.
- Machine washable in front loader machine on cool settings with mild detergent.
- Can be tumble dried on low if required.
- Spot clean stains or marks where required.
- Care and Maintenance as per any Gore-tex or other high-tech laminate fabric items
- For best results and to maintain premium Gore-Tex fabric performance, we recommend you use a residue-free detergent available from our store here.
- Length: 215cm,
- Width at shoulders: 88cm,
- Width at feet: 71cm.
- Weight: 820g
These tactical Mil-Spec Bivy Bags have been proven on operations by the US Military for decades. Tried and tested design, these Bivy Bags are being phased out of service and have become highly sought-after by military, hunting & outdoor enthusiasts. Nothing on the civilian market compares to the quality, simplicity and durability of this military specification bivvy bag, guaranteed to keep you dry and protected from the rain, bugs and mosquitoes. Tried and tested on military ranges across Australia, this Bivi bag has proven to be effective in keeping soldiers warm, dry and protected from insects, even the harshest Australian conditions.
Learn More about maintenance & laundry care of Technical Fabrics such as Soft Shell, Gore-Tex®, eVent®, GAMMATEX™, etc. on our Blog HERE
|Fittings & Fasteners|
|Materials & Products||Made from Proprietary GORE-TEX® 3-layer laminate technical fabric. Outer "shell" material options in UCP Cam|
|SPECIFICATIONS||New = This item has never been issued or used. The bag is in pristine condition. All zippers, buttons and Velcro are in perfect working order. These surplus new bags are 100% water tight and 100% fully serviceable. Most supplied in original packaging & with tags fitted.|