LRI PHOTON MICRO-LIGHT II
PHOTON MICRO-LIGHT II
The Photon Micro-Light II by LRI has been a highly sought after compact flashlight with Military, Law Enforcement and Security Operators. Ultra-compact design and robust construction make this an incredibly durable and high-performing micro flashlight.
Available in a range of LED colours, the Micro-Light® II delivers plenty of features and weighs in at less than 7 grams! Approved by NASA for space missions, Micro-Light® II is a valuable addition to your field gear or emergency tool kit.
- Case made from fiber reinforced Polyurethane for high strength & abrasion resistance
- Ultra-efficient LED Bulbs
- WHITE (6500 K) Full spectrum, great beam projection (20-30ft)
- RED (630 nm) Preserves night-vision, tactical colour for night operations
- BLUE (470 nm) Very bright light, good for medical uses
- IR (880 nm) Illuminates a large area when used with Night Vision equipment, rated at 11mW
- Quick release / attach with spring-gate clip
- Water Resistant, rated to IPX-4
- Multi-function switch (momentary-on or on/off)
- Gold Plated electrodes & leads for maximum efficiency & battery performance
- 18 Hour continuous run-time
- Pre-installed Lithium Energizer battery, simple replacement by end-user
- 10 year shelf-life, perfect for emergency, disaster, glove-box, first-aid or bug-out kits
- Ideal for extreme temperature climates, suitable for -40°C to +60°C
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Manufactured in USA by LRI Inc
- NSN: n/a
- Length: 40mm
- Weight: 6.8g
- Output: single mode 4.5 Lumens
Used by NASA, Special Forces, Law Enforcement, Security, Military operators & outdoors enthusiasts from around the globe, Photon® Micro-Light II® is one of the most powerful, reliable and robust compact LED Flashlights on the market.
We know how much punishment your gear needs to take and how much you rely on it in the field or on OPs. With exceptional design and precision engineering, these compact tactical flashlights are manufactured to the highest possible standards from mil-spec components.