ITW NEXUS GRIMLOC
GRIMLOC by ITW Nexus (Fastex)
These high-strength ABS Carabiners are a highly durable multi-purpose attachment clip designed and manufactured by ITW NEXUS as a part of their specialist Military Product range.
The GrimLoc is designed for use by operators in a tactical environment as a lightweight corrosion resistant replacement for heavy metal climbing carabiners. The high-strength polymer structure easily supports weapon sling connection points to body armor, and features a break away design to eliminate snags. The GrimLoc is perfectly suited for connecting your tactical accessories that require quick and easy one-handed access.
Manufactured by leading global equipment manufacturer ITW, these carabiners are tough and long-lasting, unlike the cheap imitations. ITW are the original and the best ABS carabiners on the market. Beware of fake replicas!
- Four tactical colours: Olive Drab / Coyote Tan / Black / Coyote Brown,
- High-strength ABS polymer material and robust design,
- GhillieTEX™ I.R. Signature Reduction Technology,
- Resistant to solar heating,
- "SP" Self-Purging (sand pump) ports to eliminate sand from blocking mechanism,
- attaches to 1" MOLLE webbing,
- Break-away safety feature
- Performs in a wide range of environmental conditions,
- Light weight compared to metal versions
- Textured finish for use with gloves or wet hands,
- Large gate/latch to eliminate snags,
- Plastic material reduces or eliminates noise from metal-on-metal,
- NOT suitable for emergency, climbing or rescue uses,
- Manufactured in USA by ITW Nexus (Fastex™),
- NSN: N/A
- L: 55mm (overall length)
- W: 40mm (at widest point)
- D: 10mm (thickness)
- Weight: 12 grams (each)
Used by armed forces, law enforcement & counter terrorism units in global conflict zones; ITW Nexus (FASTEX) products are the bench-mark standard for quality, innovation, durability and reliability. Battle tested by the world's finest, ensure you are buying a genuine ITW product and not an inferior counterfeit version.