ELITE OPS RIGGERS BELT
Elite Ops Riggers Belt
The Elite Ops Riggers Belt is made in the classic Riggers belt style popular with military operators from around the globe. manufactured by Warrior Assault Systems from the highest standard Mil Spec materials. The belt features forged, heat-treated steel hardware with tensile strength of 2500lbs. Metal hardware has matt-finish dark grey Phosphate coating. Nylon webbing is type V11 nylon with breaking strain in excess of 6000lbs. webbing. The Material is treated with a resin which makes the belt stiff yet pliable, this is the perfect combination, it will not dig in to your sides but is rigid enough to support a holster or drop leg without the belt twisting.
Premium materials, expert design and robust construction make this an excellent choice for an all round duty or riggers belt.
- Made from heavy-duty Mil-Spec materials & hardware,
- Will attach to any compatible harness system or waist pad / comforter pad,
- Extra heavy-duty metal hardware & buckles,
- Mil spec matt black finish for low-shine,
- Treated at manufacture to produce lowest possible IR signature,
- Quick and easy adjustment system
- Tested and proven on operations by combat troops means proven reliability and durability,
- Manufactured by Warrior Assault Systems,
- NSN: N/A
- W: 45mm (width of belt fabric)
- H: n/a
- D: n/a
- Weight: 265g
- S: 74cm - 82cm waist
- M: 82cm - 90cm waist
- L: 90cm - 98cm waist
- XL 98cm - 104cm waist
BELT MATERIAL: The nylon webbing used is 4088 type V11 and has a breaking strain greater than 6000 lbs. The Material is treated with a resin which makes the belt stiff yet pliable with reinforced mil-spec stitching throughout
Used by elite combat & counter terrorism units in global conflict zones, Warrior Assault Systems gear has been battle tested and proven time and time again.