RITE IN THE RAIN TOP SPIRAL 4x6 NOTEBOOK #946
Rite in the Rain Top Spiral 4x6 All Weather Notebook #946
The 4″ x 6″ top spiral notebook is small enough to fit comfortably in your pocket and tough enough to survive any of Mother Nature’s onslaughts.
This scrappy pocket notebook will survive rain, sweat, mud, snow, oil, and grease. The impact-resistant Wire-O binding won’t lose its shape. The Polydura cover defends your notes from scratches and stains. Rite in the Rain All-Weather Writing Products have been made in Tacoma Washington, USA since 1916.
Recycle Rite in the Rain Paper with standard papers. Recycle the entire notebook using most curbside programs (paper, plastic, & metal). Simply separate the Wire-O from the cover prior to recycling for easier processing.
Weatherproof Paper: 100 pages / 50 sheets per pocket notepad. All-weather paper won’t turn to mush when wet and will repel water, sweat, grease, mud, and even survive the accidental laundry mishap. Make sure your pocket notebook stays RIGHT in the Rain.
Wire-O Binding: Tough impact-resistant Wire-O binding won’t lose its shape in your back pocket or backpack. Unlike a standard spiral notebook, Wire-O keeps your open pages aligned and intact.
Write in the Rain: When wet, use a standard pencil like a #2 Ticonderoga or an all-weather pen like a Fisher Space Pen. Standard ballpoints and permanent markers will work when paper is dry. Water-based inks will bead or wash off Rite in the Rain Paper.
Waterproof Notebook Cover: Polydura material creates a tough but flexible outer shell. Whether you’re needing a hiking journal, outfitting your police gear, starting a golf journal, or just keeping a shower notebook, the Polydura Cover material will defend your field notes from scratches and stains.
Archival Recyclable Paper: Rite in the Rain’s archival-grade paper resists stains, survives moisture, and lasts a lifetime in storage. Unlike synthetic waterproof paper, wood-based Rite in the Rain is completely recyclable. Please recycle Rite in the Rain as you would other office printer paper.
These notebooks are tough yet flexible enough to conform to any pocket. Pairs perfectly with the Krieger Notebook Cover or SORD CW Notebook Cover
- Features a weatherproof cover
- Designed to survive any type of weather
- The heavy-duty “Wire-O" binding” holds strong through bad weather and years of abuse
- PolyDura covers easily conform to pockets or packs, yet spring back into shape - no worse for the wear
- Rulers, conversion charts, and map scales printed on the cover prove handy in the field
- Low-vis colour options
- NSN: 7530-01-505-3660 (Tan)
- NSN: 7530-01-498-2078 (Olive)
- ISBN: 978-1-60134-021-4 (Tan)
- ISBN: 978-1-932149-31-9 (Olive)
Dimensions / Specifications
- Sheet Size: 4" x 6" (101 mm x 152 mm)
- Overall Dimensions: 4" x 6.25" x .375" inches (101mm x 158mm x 9.5 mm)
- Cover Material: PolyDura
- Page Count: 100 pages / 50 sheets
- Binding: Wire-O Spiral wire bound
- Page Pattern: Universal
- Rulers: Imperial & metric rulers, conversion table, map scale
- Weight: 100 grams