The Trangia UltraLight (UL) Saucepans are the original aluminium pots supplied with the #25 Series large Storm Cookers. Available in two sizes, the smaller 1.5L pot nests inside the larger 1.75L pot for storage and transport. The smaller saucepan has a 1500ml capacity and volume markers pressed into the sidewall for measuring capacity. The larger saucepan has a 1700ml capacity and both are suitable for use with Trangia Gas or Spirit burners.
UltraLight Aluminium is a lightweight material with excellent heat conducting ability. The Ultralight (UL) alloy, also called 5005, is 50% stronger than “regular” aluminium (alloy 1050). This means that the pots can be made thinner, which makes your stove lighter without losing any durability or functionality. UL suits many users who want a simple, functional and long-lasting stove.
- Manufactured from light-weight and ultra-durable aluminium
- 100% recyclable material for responsible end of service-life disposal
- Use as pot, saucepan or bowl as required
- Volume markers pressed into sidewall at 500ml increments (small pot only)
- Suits #25 series Trangia Storm Cookers
- Manufactured in Sweden by Trangia
- Small: Ø170mm x 75mm - 112g (capacity 1500ml)
- Large: Ø181mm x 77mm - 116g (capacity 1750ml