The Zilch drop point pocket knife by Gerber is a modern EDC pocket folder developed for the modern world. A simple design delivering reliability and quality without any gimmicks.
Zilch™ Two skeletonized stainless steel liners provide rigidity while keeping weight to a minimum while an exposed easy-access liner lock makes operation simple. Built on barrel construction, and equipped with a deep carry pocket clip, the Zilch™ is a step up for the EDC crowd.
Opening is achieved by a long deep nail-nick on each side of the blade or by dual thumb-studs for LH or RH opening, the deep-carry pocket clip allows tip-up carry.
- Textured Glass Reinforced Nylon (GRN) handles
- Easy access liner lock
- Stonewashed or black-oxide finish
- Barrel construction
- Deep carry pocket clip
- Serial number / batch number tracked for authenticity
- Dual thumb studs
- Lightweight design
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Manufactured by Gerber® in PRC
- NSN: n/a
- Authorized Australian Gerber® dealer.
- GERBER® MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
- L: 186mm (open)
- L: 115mm (closed)
- Blade Length: 80mm
- Blade Material: 7Cr17MoV Stainless Steel
- Kg: 63g