SOG DARK ENERGY
SOG DARK ENERGY DE-02
DarkEnergy by American knife and tool company SOG is a no-nonsense ruggedized hand-held tactical flashlight. Manufactured from machined 6016-T6 aluminium and finished with MILSPEC Class-2 Type-III hard anodized black coating, the Dark Energy series flashlights are built to perform in tough conditions.
Featuring an o-ring sealed battery compartment, CREE XPG R5 high-power LED and a waterproof rating of IPX-7, the Dark Energy DE-02 is perfect for duty and tactical applications.
Power on with the heavy-duty on-off switch recessed in the tail-cap to prevent accidental activation. Switch rated to 10,000 cycles single full press for on/off and partial press for momentary activation. Multi-function tail-cap switch also allows you to cycle through low-power (40%) and strobe function
- Manufactured from 6016-T6 hardened aluminium alloy
- MILSPEC Class 2, Type-III hard anodized coating
- CREE XPG R5 high-power LED
- IPX-7 water-proof and dust proof rating
- Anti-roll feature built-in to body
- Aggressive machined surface for excellent grip with gloves or in wet conditions
- Scalloped bezel for maximum effect when used as self-defence tool
- Regulated Light output ensures maximum light output for full battery life
- Manufactured to ANSI/NEMA FL1 specifications
- Supplied in attractive gift-box packaging
- O-ring sealed battery compartment
- Heavy-duty tailcap switch rated to 10,000 cycles
- Pocket-clip installed for low-carry and quick access
- Manufactured in PRC
- Overall Length: 129mm / 5.1"
- Bezel dia: 30mm / 1.18"
- Weight: 116g / 4.1 oz
- Battery: (2) CR123A (included)
- Max Output: 247 Lumens
- Run Time: High: 145 min.
- Low: 485 min.
- Body: Class II, Type III, 6061-T6 Aluminium
- Finish: Black Hard Anodized