The Salute by SOG was one of the first tactical folders produced by the USA based knife company. Salute has been around a long time and this latest generation holds true the original progressive and performance driven design.
The Salute is an acknowledgment that great design can still be affordable with a little perseverance. Machined G10 handles in combination with scalloped full-length steel liners for a exceptional look. Add a big lockback, smooth as silk operation, and a proven Bowie style blade. In addition, SOG's patent-pending movable thumb stud allows you to tailor the position to your own hands. Finished in all-black HardCase coating and low carry reversible pocket clip, the Salute lives up to its name.
ONE-HAND OPEN WITH LOCKBACK: This flipper knife is easy to open with an adjustable sliding thumb stud; the lockback knife mechanism secures the blade open while performing tasks
HARDCASED BLACK STAINLESS STEEL: Manufactured with 8Cr13MoV high-carbon stainless steel for superior edge-retention and corrosion resistance.
MACHINED G10 HANDLE WITH FULL LENGTH STEEL LINERS: A powerful folding knife with scalloped grips for superb control, durability and toughness.
AMBIDEXTROUS DESIGN: Designed for single-handed ambidextrous use, with all functions accessible by either hand, including reversible clip mount for left or right-hand carry.
Features & Specs:
- 8Cr13MoV stainless steel blade material
- All-black HardCase™ finish to all steel surfaces
- Clip Point fine-edge blade with adjustable thumb-stud
- Reversible low-carry pocket clip
- Sculpted G-10 scales with stainless steel liners
- Lanyard hole in rear end of handle
- Classic lock-back operation
- Easy to clean & low maintenance design
- Open Length: 20.96cm (8.25")
- Closed Length: 11.76cm (4.63")
- Blade Length: 9.21cm (3.63")
- Weight: 119g (4.2oz)
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV - Rc. 56-58
- Handle material: Carbon Fibre / G-10 composite
- Designed in Seattle USA
- Manufactured in PRC
- Manufacturer Lifetime Warranty*
- Designed & Built by SOG
- NSN: n/a
Designed in Seattle USA
Manufactured in PRC
*Terms and Conditions apply.