SOG TERMINUS XR
SOG TERMINUS XR
Terminus XR by SOG has an evolved ergonomic shape with the new smooth XR locking mechanism. No matter how you carry it, the XR is easy to open with 3 different mechanisms. Featuring a SOG-sharp CPM S35VN blade, the knife retains a light weight with its G10 and carbon fibre handle. Sleek and balanced, Terminus XR is your perfect EDC.
XR LOCK: SOG’s XR Lock allows for smooth, controlled one-handed opening when intended with kick opener, thumb stud, or holding back the lock and flicking out the blade. Provides the ultimate built-in blade locking security when open, able to withstand 1500 pounds of force.
CPM S35VN STEEL: A versatile high-carbon tool steel that is cryogenically heat-treated to SOG’s unique performance specifications. D2 provides the ideal combination of edge retention and durability for long term use with ease of maintenance.
AMBIDEXTROUS DESIGN: Designed for single-handed ambidextrous use, with all functions accessible by either hand, including reversible clip mount for left or right-hand carry.
Features & Specs:
- Ambidextrous design
- Pocket Clip LH or RH option(reversible)
- Blade Steel: CPM S35VN - Rc. 60-62
- Finish: Stainless steel, Satin
- Opening: XR, Thumb Stud or Kick options for single handed opening
- Ball bearing mechanism
- XR-lock mechanism
- Open Length: 18.31cm (7.21")
- Closed Length: 10.8cm (4.26")
- Blade Length: 7.5cm (2.95")
- Weight: 90.7g (3.2oz)
- Handle material: Carbon Fibre / G-10 composite
Designed in Seattle USA
Manufactured in PRC