SOG TERMINUS XR S35VN
SOG TERMINUS XR - S35VN
Terminus XR by SOG has an evolved ergonomic shape with the new smooth XR locking mechanism. No matter how you carry it, the XR is easy to open with 3 different mechanisms. Featuring a SOG-sharp CPM S35VN blade, the knife retains a light weight with its G10 and carbon fibre handle. Sleek and balanced, Terminus XR is your perfect EDC.
XR LOCK: SOG’s XR Lock allows for smooth, controlled one-handed opening when intended with kick opener, thumb stud, or holding back the lock and flicking out the blade. Provides the ultimate built-in blade locking security when open, able to withstand 1500 pounds of force.
CPM S35VN STEEL: A versatile high-carbon tool steel that is cryogenically heat-treated to SOG’s unique performance specifications. The ideal combination of edge retention and durability for long term use with ease of maintenance.
AMBIDEXTROUS DESIGN: Designed for single-handed ambidextrous use, with all functions accessible by either hand, including reversible clip mount for left or right-hand carry.
Features & Specs:
- Ambidextrous design
- Pocket Clip LH or RH option(reversible)
- Blade Steel: CPM S35VN - Rc. 60-62
- Finish: Stainless steel, Satin
- Opening: XR, Thumb Stud or Kick options for single handed opening
- Ball bearing mechanism
- XR-lock mechanism
- Open Length: 18.31cm (7.21")
- Closed Length: 10.8cm (4.26")
- Blade Length: 7.5cm (2.95")
- Weight: 90.7g (3.2oz)
- Handle material: Carbon Fibre / G-10 composite
Designed in Seattle USA
Manufactured in PRC