STS PREMIUM FLEECE LINER
SEA TO SUMMIT PREMIUM FLEECE LINER
The classic Mummy shaped fleece sleeping bags liner can be used all year round. In mild or warmer seasons, they make for an excellent light-weight stand-alone sleeping bag. In colder months, they add additional insulation & warmth by layering with your cold-weather sleeping bag to make a sleep-system.
The Premium Fleece Liner is made from premium spun fleece material that offers excellent warmth and comfort for the size. The fleece fabric delivers a strong moisture wicking action ensures comfort while its soft wool like touch gives an instant sense of warmth while breathing freely.
Sleeping bag liners also protect your expensive synthetic or down sleeping bags from sweat, dirt, grim and oils when you are out in the field. By protecting your expensive kit from soiling, you won't have to wash it as often and extend service life.
The fleece sleeping bag liner increases sleeping bag performance by up to 20°C. It is ideal as part of a cold climate sleep system, or as a stand-alone bag in mild or warmer weather.
- Manufactured from black polyester fleece material with deluxe brushed finish
- Adds warmth to any sleeping bag
- Mummy shape design with a box foot and draw cord hood with mini cord lock
- Supplied with its own premium stuff sack
- Easy-care & washing process
- Light-weight & high-performance
- Luxurious brushed fleece with soft warm feel & for added comfort
- High moisture wicking breathable fabric
- 3/4 length heavy-duty coil zip for easy access
- Can be used on its own in mild or warmer climates
- Prolongs sleeping bag service-life
- Designed & developed in Australia
- NSN: n/a
- L: 200cm / 6' 6"
- W: 70cm / 28" (at shoulders)
- W: 30cm / 12" (at feet)
- Weight: 580/ 20oz
- Packed size: 30cm x 17cm / 12" x 6.5"