This tactical folder is engineered to be stealthily effective, with a machine styled black blade and a matching G-10 handle. The drop point blade is partially serrated for sawing through tough material while, a sturdy frame lock adds confident application.
REFINED TACTICAL PREPAREDNESS: The Swagger features a 7Cr17MoV blade with a black titanium nitride coating which protects against corrosion and minimizes reflective surfaces. The handles are made of machined G-10 composite material and stainless steel, providing a secure grip in all weather conditions. Dual thumb-studs for left or right handed opening and a removable pocket clip for tip-down carry.
CARRY ASSURANCE WITH YOU: The Swagger folding knife is built for everyday use over the long haul. Use its pocket clip to attach it to a belt or a pocket for daily access to a knife that will answer with strength and assurance when tasked. Tie the knife down using its lanyard hole for additional security.
- 7Cr17MoV stainless steel blade material
- Satin black Titanium Nitride (TiN) finish blade with partial serration and drop-point
- Light-weight G-10 composite handle with machined grooves for additional grip
- Lanyard hole in rear end of handle
- Dual thumb-studs for easy LH or RH one-handed opening with gloves
- Sturdy Frame-Lock operation
- Easy to clean & low maintenance design
- Designed by Gerber in Oregon, USA
- Manufactured in PRC
- NSN: n/a
- Authorized Australian Gerber dealer
- GERBER MANUFACTURER WARRANTY!
- Length: 109mm / 4.3" (blade closed)
- Length: 191mm / 7.5" (blade open)
- Blade Length: 84mm / 3.3"
- Weight: 125g / 4.4oz