MSR WHISPERLITE INTERNATIONAL
MSR WHISPERLITE INTERNATIONAL MULTI-FUEL STOVE
The WhisperLite International stove by MSR is a versatile multi-fuel stove system for outdoor enthusiasts. WhisperLite International is is one of the most versatile stoves manufactured by Mountain Safety Research (MSR), the WhisperLite International multi-fuel stove was designed from nearly 20 years of proven field use and feedback.
The one-piece, stamped stainless steel leg assembly increases stability and simplifies maintenance while also reducing weight. Combined with a collection of subtle engineering refinements to boost overall efficiency, the WhisperLite International stove will remain the top choice for globetrotting backpackers seeking a reliable multi-fuel stove.
Multi-Fuel Performance: Burns white gas, kerosene, and unleaded auto fuel.
Lighter & Stable: Stamped stainless steel legs offer excellent stability and low weight.
Compact: Folds small and fits inside most MSR pots.
Field Maintainable: Self-cleaning Shaker Jet™ technology and new, one-piece leg assembly allow fast cleaning and maintenance in the field.
- Width: 4"
- Weight: 11.2 oz
- Length: 4"
- Height: 6"
- Minimum Weight: 11.2 oz / 0.32kg
- Packaged Weight: 14.9 oz / 0.42 kg
- Burn time (kerosene) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel: Appx. 155 minutes
- Boil time (white gas), 1 liter: 3.5 minutes
- Boil time (kerosene), 1 liter: 4.4 minutes
- Water boiled (white gas) per 100 ml of fuel: 4.4 liters
- Water boiled (white gas) per 1 oz. of fuel: 1.3 liters
- Water boiled (kerosene) per 100 ml of fuel: 5.3 liters
- Water boiled (kerosene) per 1 oz. of fuel: 1.6 liters
- Country of Origin: Made in Seattle, USA
- Ignition: Manual
- Fuel Bottle required: Yes, MSR
- Fuel Type compatibility: Kerosene, Shellite (white gas) or ULP
- Designed and Manufactured in USA
Standard kit includes:
- Fuel Pump
- Heat Reflector
- Stove unit with hose
- Storage bag
- Small Parts Kit.
Fuel Bottle optional accessory available in 3 sizes:
*Available as standard kit (without fuel bottle) or with your choice of accessory fuel bottle, see options available.