HELINOX SUNSET CHAIR
HELINOX SUNSET CHAIR
The Sunset Chair by Helinox is the ultimate in portable comfort. A comfortable chair is fundamental to the blissful pleasure of relaxing at the end of the day. Helinox Sunset Chair is the ultimate chair for when you are away from home and away from your favourite lounge chair.
Manufactured with premium materials and advanced construction methods, Sunset Chair is lighter to carry, more compact to stow, easy to assemble and far more comfortable than other outdoor/camping chairs. Sit back into the high back seat and absorb the serenity of the remote and beautiful place you've chosen to spend your leisure time. Add extra comfort by using the carry bag as a neck pillow. Place a rolled-up jumper or towel in the bag and attach it to the seat with the concealed Velcro® flap (adjust the amount of padding & attachment height to your preference).
Self-locating shock cord technology make assembly and disassembly a snap! Featuring the very best DAC™ aluminum poles and a breathable mesh seat, the Helinox Sunset Chair is a worthy companion on any outdoor journey.
SUPER COMPACT - Small pack size is feature common to all Helinox chairs. Across each field of application Helinox chairs are the most compact available.
DAC™ TH72M ALLOY - This advanced alloy that provides maximum strength with minimum weight. Alloy sections are treated using a 'Green Anodizing' process – better the environment and the factory workers.
HIGH-STRENGTH NYLON 66 - Hubs and joining components are moulded using a high-strength nylon. This provides solid and secure sockets for the alloy sections.
QUALITY FABRICS - Premium fabrics are combined with reinforcing panels
Clever design features:
- Packed length of just 47 cm.
- Linking the frame sections with elastic shock-cord means the chair almost assembles itself
- Frame is designed with an amount of 'flex' so it can mould itself to your body shape
- Carry bag can be attached to frame as a pillow
- Two large loops on the carry bag for easy attachment to a backpack, bicycle, motorcycle, etc.
- Optimum comfort from such a compact package
- Sets us quickly and easily with single shock-corded pole structure
- Breathable mesh on the back and sides
- Includes a carrying case with zipper closure, grab handles and daisy chain
Great optional accessories*:
- The Ground Sheet accessory prevents the legs from sinking into sand or soft ground.
- The Seat Warmer is filled with duck feather and keeps you warm and cozy on cool nights around the camp fire.
- Optional 'Rocking Foot XL' is a removable rocker accessory that converts Chair One to a rocking chair. Has the added benefit of allowing the chair to tilt forwards – handy when tending a stove on the ground.
- A set of 4 removable 'Ball Feet' is available to help prevent legs from sinking in muddy ground. Ball Feet are easier to clean than a Ground Sheet in this situation.
- Chair Height: 98 cm
- Seat Height: 36 cm**
- Seat Width: 55 cm
- Depth: 70cm
- Case: 12 cm W x 35 cm H
- CAPACITY: 145 kg
- WEIGHT: 1340g (without case)
- PACKED WEIGHT: 1475g (with case)
- Packed Size: 14x47x12cm
- 5-year manufacturers warranty
*Accessories and spare parts sold separately
**Approximate distance from ground to lowest point of seat base when chair is empty.