CAMELBAK THERMOBAK AB (NSN'D)
Camelbak THERMOBAK AB
Supplied with Antidote 3.0L (short) Mil Spec HYDRATION Reservoir
The Camelbak Thermobak AB is the latest incarnation of the battle-tested original. Continuously upgraded and improved over the last two decades based on feedback from combat troops and military end-users.
So much more than just hydration pack. This new low-profile hydration carrier pack is designed to fit an Antidote 3L Short reservoir (included) and features integrated closed cell foam insulation.
The Thermobak AB can be worn as a stand-alone hydration pack or can be attached quickly and easily to the back of any MOLLE Plate Carrier with the included strap & buckle kit.
Supplied with a 3.0L / 100fl oz. Mil Spec Antidote (Short) Reservoir with Quick Link System, the new generation Thermobak is ready to go!
Designed with end-user requirements in mind, the robust construction features Mil-spec ITW®™ plastic hardware, YKK® Heavy-duty zippers, Cordura™ Ripstop outer shell fabric, heavy-duty double stitching & Bar-Tacks at all stress points.
- Manufactured to US Military specifications,
- 500D Ripstop Cordura™ fabric front panel, gusset and shoulder harness front side,
- 420D high density nylon on shoulder harness and back panel,
- 135D Poly and 210D Nylon linings,
- 5mm closed cell PE foam insulation on back panel and inside hydration compartment,
- Available in Coyote Tan or Black,
- 3L / 100fl oz Mil Spec Antidote™ (Short) Reservoir included,
- Heavy-duty drag handle / carry handle installed at top end,
- Direct Armour Attachment System (D.A.A.S™) Quick Release side-release buckles allow for a one-time set-up and rapid attachment/removal from any plate carrier with MOLLE
- D.A..A.S™ Quick Attach pressure strap increases stability and makes on-the-move hydration, rinsing glasses and goggles easier
- Mil Spec YKK® zippers with silent pull tabs,
- Mil Spec ITW® non-IR reflective clips, buckles and hardware used throughout,
- Adjustable shoulder straps with quick-release buckles & retainers to keep straps tidy,
- Removable / adjustable sternum strap,
- Sleeve to stow all straps when attaching direct to MOLLE platform,
- Hydration ports to route drink hose over LH or RH shoulder,
- External access flap to quickly refill water without having to remove bladder or hose,
- 1 x external Velcro® panel to attach insignia or patches (20mm x 150mm),
- Treated at manufacture to produce lowest possible IR signature,
- Tested and proven on operations by combat troops means proven reliability and durability,
- NSN: 8465-01-583-7790 (black)
- NSN: 8465-01-580-1429 (tan)
- W: 280mm
- H: 420mm
- D: 90mm
- Weight: 0.68Kg (dry)
- Weight: 3.68kg (with full reservoir)
- Volume: 3.0L
- All clips, fabrics, plastic hardware, threads and webbing are treated at source to deliver the lowest I.R. Signature possible.