STS THERMOLITE REACTOR COMPACT + LINER
SEA TO SUMMIT THERMOLITE REACTOR - COMPACT PLUS
These sleeping bags liners can be used all year round. In summer, they make for an excellent light-weight stand-alone sleeping bag. In colder months, they add additional insulation & warmth by layering with your cold-weather sleeping bag.
The Thermolite Reactor Compact Plus Liner is one of the smallest in the Reactor series sleeping bag liners and is made from Thermolite hollow-fibre fleece brushed finish material.
The Reactor Extreme uses a clever combination of regular 80g/m² Thermolite® fabric with insert panels of super insulating 110g/m² Thermolite fabric in the core body & foot-box areas. The spacious design is slightly tapered from head to foot to reduce weight and increase thermal efficiency, and the drawcord hood can be cinched down for extra warmth when required.
A strong moisture wicking action ensures comfort while its soft wool like touch gives an instant sense of warmth.
Sleeping bag liners also protect your expensive synthetic or down sleeping bags from sweat, dirt, grim and oils when you are out in the field. By protecting your expensive kit from soiling, you won't have to wash it as often and extend service life.
The Thermolite® Reactor Compact Plus increases sleeping bag performance by up to 11°C. It is ideal as part of a cold climate sleep system, or as a standalone bag in warmer weather.
- Manufactured from black & red red Thermolite® hollow fiber fleece material with deluxe brushed finish,
- Black material is 80g/m² Thermolite® fabric,
- Red material is premium 110g/m² Thermolite® fabric,
- Adds warmth to any sleeping bag,
- Mummy shape design with a box foot and draw cord hood with mini cord lock,
- premium 110g/m² material panels in key areas for added warmth,
- Supplied with its own UltraSil® stuff sack,
- Easy-care & washing process,
- Light-weight & high-performance,
- Luxurious brushed fleece with soft warm feel & for added comfort,
- High wicking breathable polyester fabric,
- 1/4 length zip for easy access,
- Can be used on its own in warmer climates,
- Prolongs sleeping bag service-life,
- Designed & developed in Australia,
- NSN: n/a
- L: 183cm / 6'
- W: 90cm / 35"
- Weight: 263g / 9.2oz
- Packed size 10cm x 12cm