HENNESSY HAMMOCK EXPED ASYM ZIP
HENNESSY HAMMOCK EXPEDITION ASSYMMETRIC ZIP
The Expedition Asym Zip is the most popular model with all the Hennessy patented features including a side-entrance Zipper system, mesh pocket on ridgeline and webbing straps to protect the bark of trees. The Asym Classic features an asymmetrical shape and 30% larger rainfly than the Hennessy Scout models. The new 70D Ripstop catenary cut rainfly to reduce weight and wrinkles. This is an all-purpose hammock - great for backpacking, family camping, expeditions, kayaking, motorcycling, and any other purpose which requires comfort and durability at an affordable price.
The Expedition Asym Classic has a bottom-entry system with Velcro™ closure. The upgraded Expedition Asym Zip has a heavy-duty #10 YKK™ zipper installed with 2-way sliders.
This general-purpose model is an excellent and economical choice for those who like to travel light. The patented asymmetrical shape is designed with a diagonal axis making the hammock feel longer with a wider sweet spot of comfort. Provides comfort for those up to 180cm/6 ft. and 113kg/250 lbs., with more room for shoulders at one end.
Patented, easy entry through the bottom; automatically snaps shut behind you as weight tensions the entrance and seals with rip-and-stick closure. Patented integral ridgeline maintains the same comfortable shape to keep your back straight and level when resting on the diagonal. Patented "never-tip" centre balance design eliminates instability by entering from the centre instead of flipping over the side.
No-see-um mesh provides excellent insect protection and ventilation and will deflect wind, providing a calm space inside. Coated polyester ripstop rainfly may be tilted to any angle, rolled up above, removed or used separately; large rainfly for increased protection.
Nifty gear pocket slides on the ridgeline and stores out of site behind your head. Hammock folds into an open air lounger/chair or can be used on the ground as a tent when paired with your hiking poles.
All Hennessy Hammocks come complete with attached mosquito netting, detachable rain fly, support ropes, and stuff sack with set up instructions on back.
Hennessy Hammock also provides complimentary standard 42" long "Tree Hugger" webbing straps to protect the bark of trees. Because these accessory webbing straps are complimentary, they are weighed separately from the hammock at 86g.
- Height Limit: 6' tall / 183 cm
- Weight Limit: 250 lbs / 114 kg
- Packed Weight: 2 lbs 12 oz / 1247 g
- Packed Size: 4" x 7" x 9"
- Hammock Fabric: 70D Oxford nylon
- Bottom Fabric Dimensions: 118" x 59"
- Mesh: 30D polyester No-See-Um netting
- Suspending Ropes: 10' long 1600 lb. test polyester rope
- Webbing Straps: 1.5" x 42" long black polyester
- Rainfly Weight: 11 oz / 310 g
- Rainfly Fabric: 70D polyurethane coated polyester ripstop
- Rainfly Dimensions: Parallelogram 63" X 99" / 160cm X 252cm Diagonal length above ridgeline 132" / 335cm
- Color: Hunter green hammock with hunter green fly and black trim
- Stuff Sack: Logo and set up instructions printed on ripstop polyester bag (18 g., 5/8 oz.)