CAMELBAK THERMOBAK 3.0L (NSN'D)
Camelbak Thermobak 3.0L Hydration Pack.
Supplied with Antidote 3.0L (long) Mil Spec HYDRATION Reservoir
The re-designed Camelbak Thermobak is the latest incarnation of the battle-tested original. Continuously upgraded and improved continuously over the last two decades based on feedback from combat troops and military end-users.
Issued to military units across the world, hundreds of thousands of troops will tell you that this is battle-winning gear.
So much more than just hydration pack. This low profile hydration carrier pack is designed to fit an Antidote 3L Long reservoir (included) and features integrated closed cell foam insulation.
This is the perfect pack for shorter missions and patrols. Thermobak can be worn as a back pack or, with the harness stowed, it can be attached directly to a MOLLE panel with Grimlocs™ or carabiners.
Supplied with a 3.0L / 100fl oz. Mil Spec Antidote (long) Reservoir with Quick Link System, the new generation Thermobak 3.0 Antidote is ready to go!
The Mil Spec Antidote™ Reservoir redefines the ultimate delivery system for an operator’s water supply and provides maximum adaptability for changing missions or combat environments.
Designed with end-user requirements in mind, the robust construction features Mil-spec ITW plastic hardware, YKK® Heavy-duty zippers, Cordura™ Ripstop outer shell fabric, heavy-duty double stitching & Bar-Tacks at all stress points.
- Manufactured to US Military specifications,
- 500D Ripstop Cordura™ fabric front panel, gusset and shoulder harness front side,
- 420D high density nylon on shoulder harness and back panel,
- 135D Poly and 210D Nylon linings,
- 5mm closed cell PE foam insulation on back panel and inside HYDRATION compartment,
- Available in Black, Coyote Tan or CRYE Precision® Multicam™ options,
- 3L / 100fl oz Mil Spec Antidote™ (Long) Reservoir included,
- Heavy-duty drag handle / carry handle installed at top end,
- Attach to any MOLLE platform or Armour Carrier by Grimlocs™ or carabiners (sold separately here),
- Mil Spec YKK® zippers with silent pull tabs,
- Mil Spec ITW® non-IR reflective clips, buckles and hardware used throughout,
- Adjustable shoulder straps with quick-release buckles & retainers to keep straps tidy,
- Removable / adjustable sternum strap,
- Sleeve to stow all straps when attaching direct to MOLLE platform,
- HYDRATION ports to route drink hose over LH or RH shoulder,
- Internal HYDRATION carrier sleeve with suspension hook, suitable for up to 1 x 3L bladder,
- External access flap to quickly refill water without having to remove bladder or hose,
- 1 x external Velcro® panel to attach insignia or patches (50mm x 170mm),
- Treated at manufacture to produce lowest possible IR signature,
- Tested and proven on operations by combat troops means proven reliability and durability,
- Manufactured by Camelbak® USA,
- NSN: 8465-01-532-6426 (coyote),
- NSN: 8465-01-532-6427 (black)
- NSN: 8465-01-556-1011(Multicam™)
- Military Designation: HYDRATION SYSTEM
- Overall Dimensions
- W: 250mm
- H: 410mm
- D: 150mm
- Weight: 0.70Kg (dry)
- Weight: 3.70kg (with full reservoir)
- Volume: 3.3L (cargo only)
- Volume: 7.0L (cargo & water)
- All clips, fabrics, plastic hardware, threads and webbing are treated at source to deliver the lowest I.R. Signature possible.
Manufactured to stringent military specifications, the Antidote™ reservoir is designed to withstand the harshest of combat conditions and deliver reliability when it counts.