PRINCETON TEC REMIX RGB TACTICAL HEAD LAMP
PRINCETON TEC REMIX RGB TACTICAL HEADLAMP
The Remix RGB Tactical is equipped with an asymmetrical single arm bracket, easily accessible battery door enclosure, and large push button switch. Combine these features with a simple & lightweight design and you have a headlamp built to perform in any environment.
Whether your requirements call for long distance spotting, or close range area light, the Remix is up to the task with a combination of a single Maxbright LED and 3 Ultrabright TRI-COLOUR LEDs. The end result; true versatility in a compact, water resistant, and self-contained Package.
Extremely lightweight and compact, the Remix Tactical offers 300 lumens with multiple modes and beam patterns.
Aiming to meet the highly specialized needs of both outdoor sportsmen and the US military, Princeton Tec created the tactical version of their popular Remix headlamp. Designed for professional use, the Remix Tactical is rated to international standard IPX4 for protection against dust & water.
See our range of Princeton Tec Tactical lights here
- Rugged & durable housing made from impact resistant matte finish polymer
- Single strap fits easily over caps and lets you read / work in comfort
- 4-mode switch easily located and operated, even with gloves
- Pivoting headlamp lets you point the beam where you prefer
- Beam distance adjustable out to 73m
- Light output 300lm (max power)
- <150 hour continuous run-time (flood, low power)
- IPX4 rating for dust & water protection
- Operates on any AAA batteries
- Low cost operation with standard Alkaline AAA Batteries
- Heavy-duty elastic headband included
- International manufacturer 10 Year Warranty
- Duracell® AAA batteries (x3 included)
- Manufactured in USA by Princeton Tec
- NSN: n/a
- Weight: 83g (with batteries)
- LED Type: White MaxBright LED + 3 x tri-colour (Red, Green & Blue) UltraBright LED's
Regulated LED / Constant Brightness: Princeton Tec lights that feature regulated LEDs have a sophisticated regulating circuit that maintains initial brightness as long as the batteries have sufficient voltage. Traditional lights are very bright initially, but immediately begin to dim and continue to dim until the batteries are drained. Constant Brightness is a term used to describe products that have regulated LEDs.
Ultrabright LEDs: The highest quality LED available, the Ultrabright LED is bright and efficient. The smooth, white, wide-beam light emitted by Ultrabright LEDs is ideal for close to mid-range tasks. Ultrabright LEDs are usually grouped together to offer a more powerful light source. Advances currently underway will continue to improve the efficiency and brightness of Ultrabright LEDs.
Focused Wide Beams: This beam pattern is an excellent choice for multipurpose activities. At close range, focused wide beams simulate normal daylight conditions and allow you to take advantage of your peripheral vision.
MAXBRIGHT LED: The highest quality LED available from Lumileds, Princeton Tec’s Maxbright LED is extremely bright and efficient. This single LED emits a smooth, powerful, white light useful for a wide range of tasks. Princeton Tec uses collimators or reflectors with the Maxbright LED depending upon the application.
Used by Special Forces, Law Enforcement, Security, Military operators, Emergency Services, hunters & outdoors enthusiasts from around the globe, Princeton Tec® Flashlights are battle tested and proven time and time again.