PRINCETON TEC REMIX PRO MPLS TACTICAL HEAD LAMP
PRINCETON TEC REMIX PRO MPLS TACTICAL HEADLAMP
The Remix PRO MPLS Tactical is equipped with an asymmetrical single arm bracket, easily accessible battery door enclosure, and large push button switch. Combine these features with a simple & lightweight design and you have a headlamp built to perform in any environment. Based on the Remix Pro Tactical, the MPLS model features an NVG Adapter Plate for use with compatible helmet shrouds.
Whether your requirements call for long distance spotting, or close-range area light, the Remix PRO MPLS is up to the task with a combination of a single Maxbright LED and 3 red Ultrabright LEDs. The end result; true versatility in a compact, water resistant, and self-contained Package.
Extremely lightweight and compact, the Remix Tactical offers 300 lumens with multiple modes and beam patterns. The Tactical PRO series models operate on a single CR123 battery offering increased run-time and cold weather performance. Aiming to meet the highly specialized needs of both outdoor sportsmen and the US military, Princeton Tec created the tactical PRO version of their popular Remix headlamp. Designed for professional use, the Remix PRO Tactical MPLS is rated to international standard IPX4 for protection against dust & water.
- Designed & developed in USA by Princeton Tec
- Rugged & durable housing made from impact resistant matte finish polymer
- Single strap fits easily over caps and lets you read / work in comfort
- 4-mode switch easily located and operated, even with gloves
- Pivoting headlamp rotates 185 degrees, lets you point the beam where you prefer
- Beam distance adjustable out to 58m
- Light output 300lm (max power)
- Up to 49 hour continuous run-time (Red LED, low power)
- IPX4 rating for dust & water protection
- Operates on CR123 battery
- Heavy-duty elastic headband included
- NVG Adapter Plate included
- Bracket mount for MOLLE and/or standard nylon head strap
- International manufacturer 5 Year Warranty
- Energizer® CR123 battery included
- Manufactured in USA by Princeton Tec
- NSN: 6230-01-633-4682
DIMENSIONS / SPECS:
- Weight: 66g (with batteries)
- LED Type: White MaxBright LED + 3x Red UltraBright LED's
IPX4: These lights are designed for water resistance to splashing and quick dunkings. If a light with a IPX4 rating is accidentally submerged for a longer period of time, the batteries should be removed and the cabinets should be carefully inspected for signs of battery leakage. If water has entered the housing, the light should be dried and batteries replaced.
MAXBRIGHT LED: The highest quality LED available. Princeton Tec’s Maxbright LED is extremely bright and efficient. This single LED emits a smooth, powerful, white light useful for a wide range of tasks. Princeton Tec uses collimators or reflectors with the Maxbright LED depending upon the application.
MULTIPLE BEAM: This beam pattern combines focused narrow and wide beams to allow for the most versatility. At close range, the wide beams simulate normal daylight conditions so you can take advantage of your peripheral vision, while focused narrow beams provide distance illumination.
MULTIPLE MODE: Multiple settings on many of our products give you the flexibility to adjust your light’s brightness to illuminate greater distances or to conserve battery power, depending on your needs.
ULTRABRIGHT LED: The Ultrabright LED is bright and efficient. The smooth, white, wide-beam light emitted by Ultrabright LEDs is ideal for close to mid-range tasks. Ultrabright LEDs are usually grouped together to offer a more powerful light source. Advances currently underway will continue to improve the efficiency and brightness of Ultrabright LEDs.