PRINCETON TEC QUAD MPLS HEAD LAMP
PRINCETON TEC QUAD MPLS TACTICAL HEADLAMP
Aiming to meet the highly specialized needs of the US military and law-enforcement agencies, Princeton Tec created the MPLS tactical version of their popular Quad headlamp.
The Quad Tactical augments the original Quad’s lightweight and durable design with three interchangeable lens covers which filter the four Ultrabright, regulated LEDs into red, blue or green light. Four Ultrabright LEDs provide a flood beam in multiple power output levels.
MPLS include, elastic head strap with flashlight attachment, NVG Adapter Plate for helmets (OPS-Core VAS shroud mount and MICH NVG) and Butterfly Bracket for MOLLE.
Designed for professional use, the Quad Tactical is rated to international standard IPX7 for protection against dust & water.
See our range of Princeton Tec Tactical lights here
- Designed & developed in USA by Princeton Tec
- Rugged & durable housing made from impact resistant matte finish polymer
- Machined battery case screw for easy access with gloves or in wet conditions
- O-ring sealed battery compartment
- Power regulator circuit maintains constant brightness throughout battery life cycle
- Four LED bulbs operate in High, Medium, Low and Strobe modes
- Colored interchangeable lens covers offer illumination for specific night operations
- Single strap fits easily over caps and lets you read / work in comfort
- Helmet Mount & MOLLE compatible mounting system
- Single switch easily located and operated, even with gloves
- Pivoting headlamp lets you point the beam where you prefer
- Features a low-battery indicator
- Beam distance adjustable out to 35m
- Light output 78 lm (max power)
- Up to 31 hour continuous run-time (low power)
- IPX7 rating for world-class dust & water protection
- Operates on any AAA batteries
- Low cost operation with standard Alkaline AAA Batteries
- Heavy-duty elastic headband included
- International manufacturer 10 Year Warranty
- Duracell AAA batteries (x3 included)
- Manufactured in USA by Princeton Tec
- NSN: 6515-01-518-3823
- Weight: 101g (with batteries
- LED Type: White (x4)
- Filters incl: Red, Blue, Green
Regulated LED / Constant Brightness: Princeton Tec lights that feature regulated LEDs have a sophisticated regulating circuit that maintains initial brightness as long as the batteries have sufficient voltage. Traditional lights are very bright initially, but immediately begin to dim and continue to dim until the batteries are drained. Constant Brightness is a term used to describe products that have regulated LEDs.
4 Ultrabright LEDs: The highest quality LED available, the Ultrabright LED is bright and efficient. The smooth, white, wide-beam light emitted by Ultrabright LEDs is ideal for close to mid-range tasks. Ultrabright LEDs are usually grouped together to offer a more powerful light source. Advances currently underway will continue to improve the efficiency and brightness of Ultrabright LEDs.
Focused Wide Beams: This beam pattern is an excellent choice for multipurpose activities. At close range, focused wide beams simulate normal daylight conditions and allow you to take advantage of your peripheral vision.
IPX7 Waterproof - Level 2: Princeton Tec’s intermediate rating, Level 2, is assigned to lights that offer a degree of water protection equivalent to IPX7 in the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) standards. Lights rated at Level 2 provide waterproof integrity down to 1 meter for up to 30 minutes.
Used by Special Forces, Law Enforcement, Security, Military operators, Emergency Services, hunters & outdoors enthusiasts from around the globe, Princeton Tec® Flashlights are battle tested and proven time and time again.