KRIEGER MICRO IFAK
KRIEGER INDUSTRIES MICRO IFAK
The Micro IFAK Pouch by Krieger Industries ideal for rapid one-handed access. Designed and developed with input from Combat First Aiders and Military Doctors, the IFAK pouch is light-weight, functional and built to last.
Manufactured with laser-cut fabric and MILSPEC construction, the pouch comprises 2 main components:
- Outer shell has low-profile LASER Cut MOLLE attachment system and can also mount onto a belt <50mm wide. Hook and Loop panels secure the main outer covers / flaps and provide some adjustment to manage bulkier contents. Front panel with Loop section for attachment of patches or tags.
- Inner carrier has a grab handle on each end for ambidextrous access. Hook and Loop strips allow adjustment for various sized contents while 2 large MILSPEC Elastic loops keep your kit where it needs to be. MOLLE attachment system to reduce weight and a upgraded pull-handle design.
A compact and feature packed storage pouch ideal for use as personal First Aid kits or immediate trauma response. Designed and manufactured in Australia by ex-serving ADF members, the IFAK Micro holds all the essential equipment in easy reach.
- Manufactured from 1000D Cordura® fabric
- Available in a range of tactical colours and patterns
- Laser cut materials deliver reduced bulk and weight
- MILSPEC stitching and materials
- Manufactured in Australia by Krieger Industries
- NSN: N/A
- W: 135mm
- H: 100mm
- D: 30mm (empty)
- Weight: 129g
*Contents and accessories shown in gallery not included, shown for demonstration purposes only
About Krieger Industries
With extensive experience in operational deployments with the Australian Army, the team at Krieger know how much it means to have quality kit. Krieger Tactical pride themselves on manufacturing top line gear and complimenting it with well known quality hardware brands, whether it's for hostile zone deployment or fitness training at home, it can be used for all. Krieger Industries is a Veteran Owned and operated ISO9001 accredited business based in Townsville Australia. Krieger designs and manufactures cutting-edge gear using the latest equipment including laser cutters, to deliver manufacturing precision gear and quality control.