HYDRAPAK HYDRAFLEX TUBE KIT
HYDRAPAK Hydraflex Tube Kit
The Hydraflex tube is designed & produced to stringent specifications by Californian company Hydrapak.
The Hydraflex Tube Kit featuring the latest generation Comet Valve is designed & produced by Californian company Hydrapak. The highest-performing bite valve in the industry, the new Comet Valve is leak-proof, self-sealing, and easy to disassemble for cleaning. The Comet™ Valve is the most compact and durable valve produced by Hydrapak and is the standard fitting for many of their new generation industry leading hydration bladders.
Hydrapak hoses use a universal CPC™ coupling system that is interchangeable with most other industry leading hydration reservoirs. This hose can be connected as a replacement hose or spare part for brands like Source, Hydrapak, CamelBak, MSR, Platypus and a host of other brands.
Comprehensive range of Hydrapak products and accessories available from our store
- Universal 1/4 inch diameter insulated hydration drink tube
- Easy disassembly for cleaning and field hygiene
- Integrated shut-off valve
- Fitted with "male" Plug-N-Play adapter for quick connect/disconnect on compatible bladders
- Fits all HydraPak Plug-N-Play systems - 1/4 in. diameter fitting
- Compatible with CamelBak, Source, MSR, Platypus products with industry-standard 1/4" CPC fittings
- High-flow military grade silicone bite-valve
- 36" / 92cm transparent hose
- 100% BPA, PVC & PHTHALATE FREE
- Designed in USA by Hydrapak
- Meets or exceeds US FDA Title 21 Reg 1772600
- Meets or exceeds EC Regulation 1935/2004
- Manufactured in PRC
- NSN: N/A
- Dia: 10mm (outer hose dia.)
- L: 36" / 92cm
- Weight: 51g
Hydrapak™ premium HYDRATION products are used by over 40 performance brands including:
The North Face®, FOX®, UltrAspire®, Salomon®, DaKine®, Vaude®, Nathan®, Backcountry Access®, EVOC®, Oakley®, Columbia®, Ogio®, Kriega®, Scott®, BMW®, KTM®, Berghaus®, & Geigerrig®.